Get paid to answer questions

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I have never tried out the survey junkie survey app as a means of online earning. I however have had some positive reviews about the site and I would be checking it out for a trial.
I will also post here different data entry sites. I found the best sites yesterday. About admin junkie, I have not checked it yet, but hoping it is a friendly site, with no discrimination factors.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
I used to be so active in Answeree, but it did stop paying now. You can try Course Hero. It is like Chegg. I am not active with this site now. I used to earn $100 per month. I registered on Study Pool and submitted some materials there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I used to be so active in Answeree, but it did stop paying now. You can try Course Hero. It is like Chegg. I am not active with this site now. I used to earn $100 per month. I registered on Study Pool and submitted some materials there.
Wow, you have lots of money hehehe. I will try to check those sites you mentioned. It is so good to have many side hustles. You better be active at the site that pays you well.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You click Forum, scroll down and you'll see New Post, see the right side you'll see the words Post Tread click it, then you'll see the categories, then click the category PAID TO POST A FORM. Then write the title of your topic, and then write about that topic on the vacant space below it in 60 words minimum. After you're through see the bottom part you'll see the word SUBMIT. Good luck my friend. You'll be expert on this.
Ok, will try that.

Please be kind to me, if I get it wrong

Can you add personal referral codes?

Have some money appear in my paypal from 360 insights (Canada) which forum pays from there? Do you know please?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
These can also be seen as survey sites as well if i am not mistaken. I have tried most of these sites before, but i was not able to earn much from it, due to my region.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
Wow, you have lots of money hehehe. I will try to check those sites you mentioned. It is so good to have many side hustles. You better be active at the site that pays you well.
I wish I could do it. The questions were so hard and strict when it comes to answering them. If I am on track again, I will be more active to Course Hero. It is a text-based online tutorial company. You can be an expert on this site.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I wish I could do it. The questions were so hard and strict when it comes to answering them. If I am on track again, I will be more active to Course Hero. It is a text-based online tutorial company. You can be an expert on this site.
I will try to apply tomorrow or next days I'm super busy in the day. It's our pre final week. There are many things to check left and right. My internet is also not stable this time. I will change my internet provider.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
No need to join these Q&A websites as they mostly scam so ignore these
Not all are scam sites out there are sincere and true to their mission. I'll try the one recommended by @Shavkat .He earns well on that site. Hoping he's right. I want to get busy with other sites because RIF will be on its maintenance. We don't know how know how many days will this be.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have tried several websites similar to it but unfortunately they are not open to all geopgrpahic location that is why I find it hard to earn from it and just stop working so that I will not be wasting my precious time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Most question and answer websites are scams. However I have not been lucky to successfully work and get paid by the genre of these earning websites in a matter of fact.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
1 received payment asking and answering questions at Answeree. com. It stopped paying people perhaps no more revenue. I also noticed there's no ads that support the site. Until this time it's still existing. My earning is still there.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
1 received payment asking and answering questions at Answeree. com. It stopped paying people perhaps no more revenue. I also noticed there's no ads that support the site. Until this time it's still existing. My earning is still there.
I was on the platform but I never got paid before it stopped paying it's members.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
How to earn money by answering questions? There are sites that pay us by answering questions. I already have an experience on this at a site named @Answeree .com but the pay was too small that I left the site. There are members here and also members of that site. The minimum cashout was 2 dollars, but I learned it stopped paying people. Try the following sites should you like. I think some of you here are already members of site numbers 2,3 and 4.

These are the following sites that pay us to answer questions:
  1. JustAnswer
  2. Swagbucks
  3. Survey Junkie
  4. InboxDollars
  5. Opinion Outpost
  6. HelpOwl
  7. PrestoExperts
  8. StudyPool
Which one would you like to apply? I plan to register for this day at PresrroExpets. What about you?
I already belong to 2,3,4,I gave up 5 and the rest I don't know

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
If I write a review where do I write it please?

Willing to help anyone in return for all the help people have given me on here.

Hope I am getting better here day by day.

It is great we an discuss other paid sites on here, Mylot don't let you do that
That's right, at Mylot we are not allowed to discuss other sites. We have to be very careful there, otherwise our account will be blocked. I'm a participant in Mylot since 4 months ago, and I'm still there until now, although maybe not active every day.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
That's right, at Mylot we are not allowed to discuss other sites. We have to be very careful there, otherwise our account will be blocked. I'm a participant in Mylot since 4 months ago, and I'm still there until now, although maybe not active every day.
And we met there, actually I was banned there last year I didn't know my offense so I emailed the site owner. The reason of banning was when I said in my reply to a friend that i pm her. The word pm is one caused to get banned. I refuted telling the site owner that it was not a crime and I didn't know it's an offense, so he unbanned me. That's why let's be careful.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
And we met there, actually I was banned there last year I didn't know my offense so I emailed the site owner. The reason of banning was when I said in my reply to a friend that i pm here. The word pm is one caused to get banned. I refuted telling the site owner that it was not a crime and I didn't know it's an offense, so he unbanned me. That's why let's be careful.
My posts are often deleted on mylot but I don't know where the error is. LOL Is it because I told other people through comments that I'm also active on some other sites?

Back