Getting Angry

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I point out people's simple and careless mistakes, they get angry, which shows that no one is ready to accept their mistakes and correct themselves.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people are uncomfortable with being corrected for their mistakes. Unfortunately, people aren't too good at taking criticism. This is probably why they get angry with you.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
accepting your mistakes and faults is not an easy pill to swallow. Some people though will get mad but will actually take time to digest what you told them and try and correct it here and there but will never let you know if you were right or not. Some will take offense and not even consider what you said.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
accepting your mistakes and faults is not an easy pill to swallow. Some people though will get mad but will actually take time to digest what you told them and try and correct it here and there but will never let you know if you were right or not. Some will take offense and not even consider what you said.
There are lots of people like what you said in your last sentence.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is normal since we don't like to hear bad things about ourselves. But it also depends on how you told them, I also get angry when people tell me negative stuff about myself but when I realise they are actually saying the truth stop being angry at them.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is normal since we don't like to hear bad things about ourselves. But it also depends on how you told them, I also get angry when people tell me negative stuff about myself but when I realise they are actually saying the truth stop being angry at them.
At the same time, I cannot tolerate baseless allegations also.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Unfortunately, most people get angry easily. They do not accept the mistakes they make and they do not care about the people they hurt. They are selfish.

The moment I realised that someone is not the kind of person that likes to be corrected and always like to get angry on necessarily I'll try as much as I can to avoid the person.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
The moment I realised that someone is not the kind of person that likes to be corrected and always like to get angry on necessarily I'll try as much as I can to avoid the person.
This is the best thing you can do. I try to avoid such people too because they do not accept your opinion and advice.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.060
If you know what did I do wrong or what will change make better, tell me. If you just make change without reason and critize me, trust me I will get angry and become very loud.

Back