Not open for further replies.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is this joy you get when someone appreciates the work you are doing as I was this morning on this site by a very good person in @AurenBend who decided to donate some cash to me and gave a message for me to keep up the work.
This kind of thing really makes me want to do more good work and get the forum discussing a lot.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I also donated someone here and the feeling is nice if able to help in need. Money is just s material thing. I'm happy for you and God surely blessed your donor and you.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also donated someone here and the feeling is nice if able to help in need. Money is just s material thing. I'm happy for you and God surely blessed your donor and you.
Thank you so much.
It is always very nice to receive gifts from people who have been here already and are trying to see that they motivate someone who is trying to see that they get to a level of being able to also help others too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Thank you so much.
It is always very nice to receive gifts from people who have been here already and are trying to see that they motivate someone who is trying to see that they get to a level of being able to also help others too.
The donors also feel the struggles and the need to help the member to get back on his feet, get motivated and be able to solve his need. Despite the money donated isn't big but it's from the heart.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The donors also feel the struggles and the need to help the member to get back on his feet, get motivated and be able to solve his need. Despite the money donated isn't big but it's from the heart.
It makes the receiver of the donation to be filled with joy and gladness seeing that they are being noticed and their efforts are not in vain. That is how I am feeling and felt after seeing the donation that was made to me as I indeed need the money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
It makes the receiver of the donation to be filled with joy and gladness seeing that they are being noticed and their efforts are not in vain. That is how I am feeling and felt after seeing the donation that was made to me as I indeed need the money.
God bless the man whose heart is pure and the donors will be blessed too. Money does buy happiness in a very special way like what you felt.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
God bless the man whose heart is pure and the donors will be blessed too. Money does buy happiness in a very special way like what you felt.
money tree buys happiness if anyone should say money does not buy happiness then that person has not sent money yet as no matter what you will still feel confident and happy that you have money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
money tree buys happiness if anyone should say money does not buy happiness then that person has not sent money yet as no matter what you will still feel confident and happy that you have money.
Money cannot buy happiness but a facilitator of happiness in a simple or complex ways. We feel we really exist because there are people who really care and see us. We feel our self esteem is motivated.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Money cannot buy happiness but a facilitator of happiness in a simple or complex ways. We feel we really exist because there are people who really care and see us. We feel our self esteem is motivated.
well there are times that money does buy happiness because a lot of people do feel confident when they have money and a lot of people do feel happy and joy when they can buy some things they want and the need and having a good life and a comfortable life is happiness too many.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Problems are solved with. money. Bad sicknesses are cured because of money so without money we will live in mesiries and uncertainties. Life is cool and mysterious with money. It's rare happiness once having millions.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Problems are solved with. money. Bad sicknesses are cured because of money so without money we will live in mesiries and uncertainties. Life is cool and mysterious with money. It's rare happiness once having millions.
Well let me say it is because I do not have that much money that is the reason why I do say money buys happiness even though normally money does not buy happiness but it makes you feel comfortable and confident especially as a man.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I'm happy to learn about this. It's very nice of the donor. I love this Forum because the members are friendly and offer valuable comments. I learn a lot from this site.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.788
Well let me say it is because I do not have that much money that is the reason why I do say money buys happiness even though normally money does not buy happiness but it makes you feel comfortable and confident especially as a man.
Money does buy things that makes us happy that's why people say that for me money makes a big part of my happiness but there are also other things that makes me happy

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm happy to learn about this. It's very nice of the donor. I love this Forum because the members are friendly and offer valuable comments. I learn a lot from this site.
I am so happy to be in this forum because even on my first day at the forum someone also donated some setting on mum's to me back then and it was wow and this has made me to keep posting.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That was a good gesture by the user @AruneBend for donating to appreciate your posts. This got me jealous though. I am always motivated to post though and have fun while sharing knowledge.
A very good gesture indeed it was as I was filled with so much joy to see that i got to be on a receiving end of a donation which I am very grateful to the me who donated the cash to me honestly speaking.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A very good gesture indeed it was as I was filled with so much joy to see that i got to be on a receiving end of a donation which I am very grateful to the me who donated the cash to me honestly speaking.
These are the kind of things that just make RIF one of the best ever forums for online engagement. It seems the users here have some kind of bond and it makes things interesting here m

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
One of RIF's advantages is that it has a donation feature, so we can transfer the rif cash we have to those in need, especially if we are already gold members so it will be easier to raise money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Yeah I have also benefitted from a kind donation here @Starmix did same for me though mine was for urgent need and wanted to pay back but she waved it. Mate I still appreciate that gesture.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.711
Wow. That is great. You are indeed blessed, Blessed! Congratulations! I had no idea there was a donation option here, or perhaps I forgot because of my hectic work schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back