Getting Products Selling Old clothes

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
It's a very popular business and a way to give away the old clothes and get bucket or some other thing in place but the clothes should be wearable.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.370
There are so many ways how to get rid old stuff while selling them. Garage sale is a good idea since we are experiencing a new normal now.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
There are so many ways how to get rid old stuff while selling them. Garage sale is a good idea since we are experiencing a new normal now.
Yeah I like garage sales you csn sell yours or buy from others as cheap as possible. it is good venture.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I like garage sales you csn sell yours or buy from others as cheap as possible. it is good venture.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I don't sell my old clothes. 1 gave them to charity and victims of fire and flood. I also have neighbors who ask for my old clothes, bags, and shoes. I like helping people in need. Every December my nieces and nephews also come to my house and ask for my new clothes and give them what they like. Sometimes I brought them to mall and bought them new clothes and shoes as their Christmas gifts. What a feeling.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
That's a good one if you don't feel like selling them the. it is good to go ahead and dash them out to charity. You might even get more rewarded this way.
That is what I am always doing. I got this training during college. I was the President of the College-Y Club and president of the ROTARACT Club. I and my members were trained on how to do charity work. When there was a ferocious storm in our city where 6,800 perished in flood, I called my friends and relatives in the United States to help the victims. They sent money to buy sacks of rice, canned goods, and noodles and brought them to the barangay hall with my friends who helped me at that time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
There are different ways to how to deal with clutter at home and yes it's best to give away to a charity or to those that require these the most and help them and it's our duty being a human being to help those in need.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
That is what I am always doing. I got this training during college. I was the President of the College-Y Club and president of the ROTARACT Club. I and my members were trained on how to do charity work. When there was a ferocious storm in our city where 6,800 perished in flood, I called my friends and relatives in the United States to help the victims. They sent money to buy sacks of rice, canned goods, and noodles and brought them to the barangay hall with my friends who helped me at that time.
That' was great of you. Humanity needs help and kudos to those that have been helping out . You all are doing well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
@cherry123 , it is not all the time nature to play havoc only very few times a year, but when it attacks a place or country casualties will be unavoidable especially if the storm is ferocious, earthquakes of high intensity, or deadly floods. We have to feel the pain, hunger, and losses of the victims of devastation to console them.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
@cherry123 , it is not all the time nature to play havoc only very few times a year, but when it attacks a place or country casualties will be unavoidable especially if the storm is ferocious, earthquakes of high intensity, or deadly floods. We have to feel the pain, hunger, and losses of the victims of devastation to console them.
I totally agree with you mate, whether it is manmade or natural disasters we don't need to hesitate to help in any little way we can. That's the most important thing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I totally agree with you mate, whether it is manmade or natural disasters we don't need to hesitate to help in any little way we can. That's the most important thing.
We have to feel what they feel especially the helpless children and the old. They cannot any more secure safety and survival. They are after of donations and monetary aid for their food. But there are agencies and TV stations that always extend their helping hands by feeding the victims with nutritious foods.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
We have to feel what they feel especially the helpless children and the old. They cannot any more secure safety and survival. They are after of donations and monetary aid for their food. But there are agencies and TV stations that always extend their helping hands by feeding the victims with nutritious foods.
Kudos to all doing good to take sure that these victims are taken care of. it feels good to know. kudos to you too for a job well done.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
It's good to give away these to charity or to those that need but we cannot deny that many by these old clothes for their own reasons

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
Back when I was in college, I resold my used clothing to pay for some of my educational expenses. Many of them were given to charity.
That's very good and yes its better to give away old clothes to charities and help the society and these days I don't see anyone selling clothes to get products

Back