Give a variety of payment options to increase your sales

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
This time, customers are choosy and demanding. If your business requires customers to pay in cash instantly, though that is always the case; other option includes paying through a credit card, therefore you must provide your customers with a credit card swiper. You might also have a long-time customer who wants to pay through installment, it is all up to you what to do with a case like that. But a case like that, there must be a counter assigned for installment payments. Your sales will surely flourish.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This time, customers are choosy and demanding. If your business requires customers to pay in cash instantly, though that is always the case; other option includes paying through a credit card, therefore you must provide your customers with a credit card swiper. You might also have a long-time customer who wants to pay through installment, it is all up to you what to do with a case like that. But a case like that, there must be a counter assigned for installment payments. Your sales will surely flourish.
You just need to make sure that whatever policy you make for your business is good for your business and also good for your customers in a way that they will not be complaining all the time

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
A common business sense would tell you that it is critical for businesses to have different payment options for the customers to choose from . A business with diverse payment options give the customers enough time or opportunity to pick the best payment options that they wanted.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
A common business sense would tell you that it is critical for businesses to have different payment options for the customers to choose from . A business with diverse payment options give the customers enough time or opportunity to pick the best payment options that they wanted.
Every business should have two or more payment method especially when it is a business that is known by so many people or let me say a large business
You need to be using offline and online payment method

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Every business should have two or more payment method especially when it is a business that is known by so many people or let me say a large business
You need to be using offline and online payment method
It is a pity that majority of the company are very adamant and they would not want to add any other payment gateways apart from the payment system that they think is best for them and they are never willing to accept any additional payment system.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
You just need to make sure that whatever policy you make for your business is good for your business and also good for your customers in a way that they will not be complaining all the time
That is all about payment options which the business owner must provide to his customer as one way of making a good profit. It is already part of the plan and research must also be conducted like direct interviews with the people in the community regarding a payment option they like.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Very much correct, every options must be made available if you must see your business thrive, make available every Payment gateways incorporated in your business, then for the big patronizers, they can pay installmentally using a payment plan both suitable for the business owner and the customer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
Having different payment methods would definitely make things a lot easier and as well attract more persons to your store. There are so many cases i have come across where in the end, they had to look for someplace else simply cause they do not have their choice of payment.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Having different payment methods would definitely make things a lot easier and as well attract more persons to your store. There are so many cases i have come across where in the end, they had to look for someplace else simply cause they do not have their choice of payment.
You are definitely correct, the customers will be inspired and the business owner will only allow payment thru installments to those who already built good relations with the business center. Many people in the community will be inspired.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, having a wide variety of payment methods helps customers choose you over other competitors, I have stopped buying many times in some places because I do not have my preferred payment method.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Yes, having a wide variety of payment methods helps customers choose you over other competitors, I have stopped buying many times in some places because I do not have my preferred payment method.
That's true having variety of payments encourage customers to do business with that business having many options to pay. There are big time business centers who accrue payment thru installment.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
That's true having variety of payments encourage customers to do business with that business having many options to pay. There are big time business centers who accrue payment thru installment.
Yes, totally true, if you do not offer enough payment methods, customers or potential customers can look for other alternatives with more payment methods. it is very important to offer enough payment methods.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
You are definitely correct, the customers will be inspired and the business owner will only allow payment thru installments to those who already built good relations with the business center. Many people in the community will be inspired.
That's right, like over here in my country there are places where you can buy phones and other gadgets and pay them in installments, due to this a lot of persons are rushing to these stores to buy what they need.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
That's right, like over here in my country there are places where you can buy phones and other gadgets and pay them in installments, due to this a lot of persons are rushing to these stores to buy what they need.
It increases sales. Anyway those who bought thru instalment have documents to prove they can pay. Together with it their complete address, house sketch, and a co maker.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I agree that offering a variety of payment options help to boost sales. I personally try not to buy from companies which only accept cash. I do not carry a lot of cash with me. I prefer to buy from companies which accept credit card because I can get cashback.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
All the malls and stores in the city where I live receive purchase aments through cash and credit card, none through installments. There are people who prefer to buy in a big public market to avoid paying VAT.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paypal is popular but it is still not used in many countries, crypto is also popular but not all people are confident to use crypto. If yo give multiple payment options, you will be able to attract all sorts of customers.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.162
It's evident that every customer has their own likes and preferences while getting interacted to your business. So the introduction of multiple payment methods can cater the needs for everyone hence attracting more customers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.173
Business owners that don't want to leave money on the table need to have different payment methods. As it would help them attend to all customers. yes it would definitely make things a lot easier for them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
I do agree with you the more payment methods the better sometimes when I wan to buy something onile and most of the time I can not pay with paypal and I prefer it as a payment method

Back