Giving to other's

ENIYEforlife

Complete Stranger
Jul 31, 2024
Dex
$-0.351
Raw Dex
$0.190
Please who else gets this giveing vibe well I always get one kind of joy when ever I give to someone probably it's because my mom and granny are always giving to people and I was also brought up that way to the extent my granny can give the last thing that she has to someone that she doesn't even know my mom is very good at that she even gives the things that we buy for her

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.150
Giving is really good but to give you first need to have it in abundance. If you give even when you do not have in abundance, you will be in a problem.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$1.103
Giving is really good but to give you first need to have it in abundance. If you give even when you do not have in abundance, you will be in a problem.
You don't need to have it in abundance to give. You just need to have a willingness to share even the very little that you have.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
I always believe with the phrase: "The more you give, the more you receive." It is best thing that we need to consider and practice in our lives.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I also think that giving is better than receiving. While receiving can bring us pleasure, helping others can create a positive emotional experience, leading to increased happiness and a sense of purpose in life.

ENIYEforlife

Complete Stranger
Jul 31, 2024
Dex
$-0.351
Raw Dex
$0.190
You don't need to have much before you give to others even the little ones can be given out
Post automatically merged:

I always believe with the phrase: "The more you give, the more you receive." It is best thing that we need to consider and practice in our lives.
That true

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.453
I can relate. I was brought up believing in the importance of sharing blessings with others. My grandmother was a significant influence on me in this way. She always made sure to help those in need by sharing her blessings with them.

Back