Glow wallet

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
Glow is a Web3 based crypto wallet for Solana on both Android and iOS mobile apps, users can also use Glow wallet on browser extensions like Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Edge. The glow wallet is very easy for anyone to use, and safe because the user has full control over all their funds, also the solana blockchain is the fastest blockchain in processing transactions with lower fees. Users can also import Solana balances from other supported wallets such as Trust wallet, Atomic wallet etc., so that no transaction fees are charged.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Glow is a Web3 based crypto wallet for Solana on both Android and iOS mobile apps, users can also use Glow wallet on browser extensions like Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Edge. The glow wallet is very easy for anyone to use, and safe because the user has full control over all their funds, also the solana blockchain is the fastest blockchain in processing transactions with lower fees. Users can also import Solana balances from other supported wallets such as Trust wallet, Atomic wallet etc., so that no transaction fees are charged.
I hope this is a good wallet because it is the first time I'm hearing about it but I will check the review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
Personally, I don't own a lot of Solana, so haven't tried the Glow wallet yet so I can't say good or bad, but the features that Glow wallet has are very beneficial for Solana holders.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
I haven't used this wallet but from your review here I think it worth the try. nothing is perfect but if it serve one up to a good percent then it worth the use.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
The glow wallet is only for solana and solana token or does it also allow other types of cryptocurrencies and tokens in the wallet in question? I would like to know it

Back