Gold or bitcoin?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
I haven't invested any of them. My investment is different. It's tangible product. In your case it is good you chose bitcoin than gold.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on an individual's financial goals and risk tolerance.

Gold is a precious metal that has been used as a store of value for centuries. It is widely recognized and accepted, has a low correlation to other assets, and is a hedge against inflation and currency devaluation.

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that operates on a technology called blockchain. It is highly volatile, but has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has the potential for significant appreciation. It is also less regulated and widely accepted compared to gold.

Both gold and bitcoin have their own unique benefits and risks, and an individual may choose to invest in both to diversify their portfolio

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
After the drop of BTC starting last year I haven't added my portfolio. What do you think is the trend now.
Well, with Bitcoin I think the downtrend will continue even though we are in a small relief rally right now, due to the general macroeconomic outlook, among others, on the other hand I see gold continue its bullish trend.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Invest in gold for long-term stability and wealth preservation. Unlike cryptocurrencies, gold has a proven track record of holding its value over time and is widely accepted as a store of value globally

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
If i am given the chance to invest between the two, i would definitely go with gold though. This is cause the price value of gold is way more stable than bitcoin.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I think both are profitable but gold is better because it is not very risky like Bitcoin.
i kinda prefer Gold, for me it's more stable than bitcoin
That is why bitcoin can be more profitable, because it is more volatile and both losses and gains can be higher, but it is clear that gold is a more established and stable asset than Bitcoin due to its large market capitalization.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
I have made investments in bitcoin and also ethereum as well but I haven't looked into investing in gold at the moment. I am still learning so much about crypto at the moment that looking into gold is something I haven't had the time to do and wouldn't know where to start to invest in gold.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In terms of business, bitcoin is likely to be more profitable and more risky than gold. Gold is more stable and don't fluctuates radically. In terms of long term investment, I will go for gold. But for short term investment, go for bitcoin.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
If you are a conservative group of investors, of course you will prefer gold for investment because it has a stable value, but if you are a moderate investor, you will definitely prefer Bitcoin.

The risk factors for investing in gold and Bitcoin are very different. If you can't distinguish between real and fake gold, you can be trapped into buying fake gold. Gold is prone to theft and robbery, so you have to save it in the bank. Meanwhile, the risk of investing in Bitcoin is that the price is volatile, so it will play with your heartbeat. But personally I prefer Bitcoin.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.104
Raw Dex
$0.001
Both gold and bitcoin is a very good form of investment as it all depends on individual preferences and what we know about . Presently, I would choose to invest on both of them.

Back