Golf Course for Passive Income

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I know it costs a lot to own a Golf course and requires a lot of money but if you own it you can make big from it. It requires regular maintenance but still you can expect regular income as these days everyone that has the money likes to play Golf and don't mind spending any amount on it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Yes, playing golf is quite popular here. Wealthy people in particular enjoy the game and take the chance to socialize with business associates while playing golf. Owning a golf course is a lucrative business. But it really require a huge amount of money.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know it costs a lot to own a Golf course and requires a lot of money but if you own it you can make big from it. It requires regular maintenance but still you can expect regular income as these days everyone that has the money likes to play Golf and don't mind spending any amount on it.
Online courses are very popular among people nowadays and starting an online course would be a great passive income stream.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Creation of golf course would be a very good way to make money but the business is capital intensive and you will need a lot of money to build one.
It is true that it is a nice way to make money online provided you have the technical know-how because it is a business that you must understand how to deal with before you can try to invest.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
i agree with this it seems the game is to be played to show class or status. people that are rich just love to play the game and it is kind of restricted to them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Such kind of investment are undertaken by the wealthy people, but it is a passive income idea.
Of course, people who are wealthy are always looking for opportunity that they can use to make more money for themselves. I think such kind of courses can be very lucrative especially for those who have the needed money to embark on it.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
know it costs a lot to own a Golf course and requires a lot of money but if you own it you can make big from it. It requires regular maintenance but still you can expect regular income as these days everyone that has the money likes to play Golf and don't mind spending any amount on it.
While it is true that owning a golf course can potentially bring in significant profits, it is important to also consider the challenges and risks that come with it. The initial cost of acquiring the land and building the course can be extremely high, and ongoing maintenance and operational expenses can also be substantial.

Furthermore, golf course owners need to keep up with industry trends and constantly improve the course and services offered in order to attract and retain customers. This can require additional investment and ongoing expenses.

Additionally, the popularity of golf can fluctuate depending on various factors such as economic conditions, weather, and competing leisure activities. Therefore, owning a golf course is not a guaranteed source of income and requires careful management and planning to ensure profitability.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
While it is true that owning a golf course can potentially bring in significant profits, it is important to also consider the challenges and risks that come with it. The initial cost of acquiring the land and building the course can be extremely high, and ongoing maintenance and operational expenses can also be substantial.

Furthermore, golf course owners need to keep up with industry trends and constantly improve the course and services offered in order to attract and retain customers. This can require additional investment and ongoing expenses.

Additionally, the popularity of golf can fluctuate depending on various factors such as economic conditions, weather, and competing leisure activities. Therefore, owning a golf course is not a guaranteed source of income and requires careful management and planning to ensure profitability.
Owning a golf course is a way to generate passive income but it is highly capital-intensive.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
This kind of business can only workout in some locations, not everywhere. People tend to see golf as a game for the rich, cause not everyone can afford it and not everyone likes it.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
Well, i believe it depends on your Country or location. In my country, people rarely play golf so i.don't think it would be a nice passive income source here. The most popular sport in my country is football.

Back