AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
There was Virily several years ago but it went into scam. Maybe HubPages still work.
I still have my dues on the website and still to get my payment so I hope they start paying again and my $9 still remains there so I can earn $1 and get paid from the website.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
I still check in daily and hope they pay because I took so many months even years to reach $9 and was never serious in posting on the website so hopefully they will be back

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
There are different forums that are paying a higher amount to us in the form of per comment or per thread reward so we can consider these and this way we can increase our online earnings

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
As long as there is'nt enough revenue coming in,there will always be hiccups in most of the revenue sharing sites,the best is us as memebers to build strong right from the beginning.In just 3 to 6 months we must set up our own reliable earning ventures that we can use the community to grow our potfolio such as inter trading and buying varioous services from each other.Scammers will be there but we just need to employ the right techniqualities.

We also need to buy alot of products according to our capacity that the revenue sharing site has to offer.Then we will love it and stay longer at a earning site.As for me i like to be part of the team that is viable and a loving community.Open to ideas and always improving.That is enough to win me with or without pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back