Got all your covid shots?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country a lot of people refuse to get covid shots. It doesn't help that some people got injected with expired medication and died or where left with bad after effects. Did you get all your shots?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't get the COVID-19 vaccine and I don't plan on getting it. To me the vaccines were rushed because of the situations I don't trust if they work. If you see people getting those bad effects it is a sign that the vaccine is not good for our bodies. Vaccines usually take a very long time before they can actually approve if they work.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True that. There are a lot of side effects. It's not healthy at all. The medication is rushed and people are used as lab rats which is very bad.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country a lot of people refuse to get covid shots. It doesn't help that some people got injected with expired medication and died or where left with bad after effects. Did you get all your shots?
Yes. I got my first dose, second dose, and then the booster shot too.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I didn't get the COVID-19 vaccine and I don't plan on getting it. To me the vaccines were rushed because of the situations I don't trust if they work. If you see people getting those bad effects it is a sign that the vaccine is not good for our bodies. Vaccines usually take a very long time before they can actually approve if they work.
In a way you are right and we all need booster shots after that

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In matters relating to your health, you should not be your own doctor.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am vaccinated and now I am getting text that I need to take booster so I am feeling insane at this
Did you have any side effects though? We where told that when you get the shots you should be ready to deal with Covid like symptoms so best we buy medication and take few days of work if at all your working.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In matters relating to your health, you should not be your own doctor.
I know I only have that idea because of the virus but if I am sick with other diseases I usually follow the doctors prescription. You should also know that sometimes doctors CAN be wrong but i don't mean we should consul them when we are sick

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Did you have any side effects though? We where told that when you get the shots you should be ready to deal with Covid like symptoms so best we buy medication and take few days of work if at all your working.
I am fine, I just don't like to get these shots every 6 months but I think I still need to take these as they are making it mandatory for everyone and at least for those who are fully vaccinated

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have a lot of friends who are against getting vaccinated but it is their own opinion because I've already gotten all of my shot because I don't want to die.

Back