Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.820
Congrats dear.
Post automatically merged:

Well, these payment proofs are encouraging for new participants like me. Glad to see the process being so fast. And good that there are options to get paid through PayPal and in cryptos. I would prefer PayPal. What is the minimum threshold to get paid through PayPal??
$5

Minimum is $5 but if you want more, you can wait until you reach more than $5.
Well, these payment proofs are encouraging for new participants like me. Glad to see the process being so fast. And good that there are options to get paid through PayPal and in cryptos. I would prefer PayPal. What is the minimum threshold to get paid through PayPal??

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Minimum is $5 but if you want more, you can wait until you reach more than $5.
Thanks for the clarification. I love to get the money accumulated to a better amount before going for payout. I do that for my other sites like Trendri and Forum Coin. But for my first payout, I would request the payout at the minimum threshold.

Thanks for the clarification. I love to get the money accumulated to a better amount before going for payout. I do that for my other sites like Trendri and Forum Coin. But for my first payout, I would request the payout at the minimum threshold.
You can do that to at least feel your first payment. I can't wait to see your payment proof post here.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
You forgot cherry she is getting paid every 3 days lol

Lets Go GIF by The Fast Saga

I know she is also doing fine on the site. She is presently TPOM and hopes she continues it till the end of the month.

Back