Scam đź‘Ž GPT with daily login bonus, cashout at $1, crypto/paypal payment

This website is a SCAM! Do not go to it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
Members who wish to make some additional money can try the Freward GPT, https://freeward.net?ref=4jbqm ,with daily login bonus, cashout at $1, crypto/paypal payment
Members who register with the referral link above will get additional 100 points
1000 points = $1
The GPT pays for offer walls, surveys, and watching videos.
In addition to Paypal payment, it also offers crypto payment through Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Binance coin, Bitcoin, Tether, Tron, Dogecoin
For more details check https://freeearning.net/freeward.html . If anyone has additional queries, they can comment, or send a message.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are hundreds of GPT sites but their legitimacy is always a thing that is not always guaranteed. I will like to join this site only if you show us proof of payment.
I agree with you. There are so many GPT sites but nobody knows if they are legit or not. I need proof too because I would not like to waste any time on it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Sounds nice though but i find it hard to work on most get paid to sites. Back then the few ones i joined, i stopped being active there cause most of the task where rather confusing.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
Any payments proof for this site There are so many GPT sites but we don't knows if they are legit or not. I would not like to waste any time here

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This appears to be a promising website, I have signed up, and I'm going to try to reach 1,000 points and test the withdraw process. If everything runs smoothly and it works for me, I will mark this thread as legitimate. :)

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
After testing this website, trying various offers, and even a survey. I have not been credited for the one offer I completed, nor the survey I successfully completed. The survey mentioned it would take approximately 10 minutes to complete but took me nearly an hour to complete it.

With this in mind, I am going to mark this website as not legitimate, and I will recheck again in 7 days. If I find that my account has been credited successfully and I'm able to make my first withdrawal I will change this to legitimate.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
Thanks for trying to find this out . This is why I always insist on seeing proof of payment before starting a site. I don't like wasting my time on a scam site

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are hundreds of GPT sites but their legitimacy is always a thing that is not always guaranteed. I will like to join this site only if you show us proof of payment.
You are right. The most annoying part is that after days of hard working on the website, we will not get paid after we request for payment. So I don't like to try any of them even if some turns out to be real.

Back