Graphic Designer vs Programmer: Which is more profitable?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both Graphic Designer and programming jobs are known as one of the most profitable jobs, but sometimes it becomes difficult to choose between them. Which of these two jobs do you think earns more and you complete your projects in a shorter time? I myself have experience in graphic design, but I have never tried programming, but I have friends who have very high incomes

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I like programming more, but this really depends a lot on your tastes and what you feel more comfortable with, if you like math and problem solving more, programming is better, if you are more artistic maybe graphic design it would suit you better.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like programming more, but this really depends a lot on your tastes and what you feel more comfortable with, if you like math and problem solving more, programming is better, if you are more artistic maybe graphic design it would suit you better.
Yes, programming requires more patience, I think, because you have to know math, as you said, and I was never interested in math. Which of these jobs do you think is more profitable?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, programming requires more patience, I think, because you have to know math, as you said, and I was never interested in math. Which of these jobs do you think is more profitable?
Well this depends really but i think that in most of the cases programming can give you more money than graphic design, but i think if you want to learn is better to learn something you like and not look for the money because you can get bored of it quickly

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In my country, the work of graphic designers is more widely known and done by people than by programmers. Maybe for reasons graphic designers have a wider market reach, so they will be more profitable than programmers.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well this depends really but i think that in most of the cases programming can give you more money than graphic design, but i think if you want to learn is better to learn something you like and not look for the money because you can get bored of it quickly
Yes, I think so . No, I don't have free time to study anymore because I have debt and I have to work hard. But I know graphic design, but I stopped it and a graphic designer should be updated every day. I haven't designed for 8 years

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, I think so . No, I don't have free time to study anymore because I have debt and I have to work hard. But I know graphic design, but I stopped it and a graphic designer should be updated every day. I haven't designed for 8 years
To become a graphic designer is also not easy, it requires high creativity. Besides that, the level of competition is also high because there are so many people who are interested in becoming graphic designers.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To become a graphic designer is also not easy, it requires high creativity. Besides that, the level of competition is also high because there are so many people who are interested in becoming graphic designers.
That's right i agree. One of the reasons why I could not succeed was the competition. There are really many designers whose work quality is high and they are very creative

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's right i agree. One of the reasons why I could not succeed was the competition. There are really many designers whose work quality is high and they are very creative
In addition, if it doesn't match our interests, we will quickly get bored and feel pressured. It seems that my interest is writing, my hobby is writing, not a graphic designer's hobby. I once took part in a school-level writing competition and I won it, I am very happy. Then I also try to join the competition to write my own life story now waiting for the announcement, I just hope for the best. :D

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In addition, if it doesn't match our interests, we will quickly get bored and feel pressured. It seems that my interest is writing, my hobby is writing, not a graphic designer's hobby. I once took part in a school-level writing competition and I won it, I am very happy. Then I also try to join the competition to write my own life story now waiting for the announcement, I just hope for the best. :D
I am very happy to hear this. good luck my friend. Yes, if we are not interested in what we are doing, we will have problems after a while. Honestly, what I didn't like about graphic design is that you have to keep the customer happy. It was stressful for me

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am very happy to hear this. good luck my friend. Yes, if we are not interested in what we are doing, we will have problems after a while. Honestly, what I didn't like about graphic design is that you have to keep the customer happy. It was stressful for me
Amen, thank you so much for your prayers my friend. It's true, sometimes customers ask for revisions many times and this makes us stressed. What the customer wants is sometimes difficult to understand. LOL

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
The bottom line is that we should get involved in activities that we are interested in.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The bottom line is that we should get involved in activities that we are interested in.
That's right, something we are interested in will make us passionate when doing it. So that feeling tired and bored will not be so significant or come quickly. Besides that it can reduce stress because when we are interested in something we will not feel pressured.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
good but it is a good option to consider in case you have time if you get out of debt in the future, if you like programming also learning is fun

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
good but it is a good option to consider in case you have time if you get out of debt in the future, if you like programming also learning is fun
Yes that's right. Maybe if I was still doing graphic design, I would never be in debt because it has good income. I don't know why my life has become uncontrollable. But I will fix everything and I will make a lot of money again. thanks for help buddy

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes that's right. Maybe if I was still doing graphic design, I would never be in debt because it has good income. I don't know why my life has become uncontrollable. But I will fix everything and I will make a lot of money again. thanks for help buddy
Do not worry about it mate, we are in these forums primarily to help each other and try to make more money so it is not a problem you know

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
Programming is more profitable than Graphic designing. You can become front end developer, backend developer or full-stack developer. You can work as a programmer for someone or create your own websites and apps.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both Graphic Designer and programming jobs are known as one of the most profitable jobs, but sometimes it becomes difficult to choose between them. Which of these two jobs do you think earns more and you complete your projects in a shorter time? I myself have experience in graphic design, but I have never tried programming, but I have friends who have very high incomes
To me, I think programming is more profitable and also a well sought skill in this present day, it is much easier to get a programming job when you have mastered the skill needed to program, be it front end ,back end or even full stack , just choose one and master it then await your first job.

Back