Great news ! My product reviews are published on Capterra

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently, my reviews have been published on Capeterra. I am very pleased to see them. I am not sure if I am eligible to get paid for the reviews I publish. Some of the other members have said that you can make $10 for each review that is published. Is that true? How can I claim my earnings? Is there anyone here who has experience using this website?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Recently, my reviews have been published on Capeterra. I am very pleased to see them. I am not sure if I am eligible to get paid for the reviews I publish. Some of the other members have said that you can make $10 for each review that is published. Is that true? How can I claim my earnings? Is there anyone here who has experience using this website?
I don't know if it is true because I'm hearing about it for the first time
Congratulations

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
Honestly speaking this is not the first time to hear about capterra. Though I have not involved myself in finding out what it is has to offer as far as online earning is concerned.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Honestly speaking this is not the first time to hear about capterra. Though I have not involved myself in finding out what it is has to offer as far as online earning is concerned.
This is my first time hearing about it and I am surprised that people know about it and I don't. Hahaha

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Ten dollars for a single review? If this is true that's pretty awesome. Which means they do not just accept any reviews. But i have not heard of this site before now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Ten dollars for a single review? If this is true that's pretty awesome. Which means they do not just accept any reviews. But i have not heard of this site before now.
But the only thing is that we don't know how many reviews the person will be allowed to post per month

Back