Growth Stock vs Value Stock.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Growth stocks are stocks in companies that are expected to grow beyond their capacity at the moment of investment and also at a higher rate than the market.

Value stocks on the other hand is an investment in a company that is undervalued with the hope that the market would soon recognise its true value and it would be priced on that value.

All of these are speculative investments. Which one would you choose?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Value stock is better and that is the reason is very costly. An investor will have 70% value stock and 30% growth stock. Most established companies like Google, apple stocks are good example of value stocks.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Growth Stock and Value Stock are high risk stocks, and it is difficult to analyze fundamentally if we do not know the type and performance of the company itself. Investors assess the value stock has a low price because the company is not profitable in the market. There is a lot of negative sentiment so that value stocks are often detrimental, but if things have changed for the better then the stock price will soar, for example, value stock stocks are Johnson & Johnson and Procter & Gamble.
Fundamentally, growth stocks are worthy of investment, with the assumption that the company's earnings will be higher, so growth stocks also have higher upside potential.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.950
When it comes to investment, I do not invest in stocks, I rather invest in the company. When you invest in a company, you will never lose money. INvesting in a company means you look for the company value when investing.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to investment, I do not invest in stocks, I rather invest in the company. When you invest in a company, you will never lose money. INvesting in a company means you look for the company value when investing.
Stocks are for people that have a high level of risk tolerance. It is a highly risky kind of investment model. That why it is alwsys people that are very wealthy that invest in stocks.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always like anything that's in it growth and ho beyond just progressing but actually growing so from your definition I might just have to go with growth stock now.

Back