Guest posts available on Moz DA 15+ blogs for testing links

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
I am offering guest posts on Moz DA 15+ blogs,to all those who help in tracking referral conversions.
The guest post can include images, do follow link to the members blog or website, profile,or referral link for any website of his or her choice.
To get the free guest post, the member will have to register at anyone of the paid to post forums listed at Paid to post forum list , provided he has
not registered at the forum earlier.
He should confirm his registration and send a copy of the confirmation mail,user name, along with the details of the guest post he wishes to publish. The guest post will be published usually within 48 hours of registration confirmation on the forums. I am making this offer since I wish to check whether referrals are being tracked properly. Users who want more free guest posts can register on other paid to post forums, or other money making websites listed at http://freeearning.net using referral links or codes.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.055
Yes, I can post a link to your site if you register with my referral link on a forum or any other website. Are you a member of any other paid to post forum or search sites?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I am not. I will contact you in two weeks since I will be offline for a week or just access using phone. I am going outside of country and I will not bring my laptop with me.
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately I will have to cancel my offer. I could join forum from your list as referral but I would not be active as you expect. I just don't have time. I don't want you think I scammed you for guest post so I will cancel my offer.

Last edited:
Back