Happiness depends on you

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
Oh man, happiness depends on you. If you want to be happy do it and if want to be sad, it is all up to you. But it is easy to be happy. Just think about those sweet memories with your parents, love, or friend. Also, try to laugh though there is no reason to laugh, and smile though there is no reason to smile. After doing this, your feelings will be easy to manage. That is lofe by the way, we have to ride on the tide to reach to the other side we call happiness.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Asfa

Unfamiliar
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on us for sure being in this crazy world is like more and more ups and downs in this lifetime I m managing all my work and responsibilities both but there are things that makes you upset but there are things that makes you happy to the cloud 9 when ever you think about itone more thing is that create moments by your own to make people happy who are important to you it will automatically makes you happy

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
It depends on us for sure being in this crazy world is like more and more ups and downs in this lifetime I m managing all my work and responsibilities both but there are things that makes you upset but there are things that makes you happy to the cloud 9 when ever you think about itone more thing is that create moments by your own to make people happy who are important to you it will automatically makes you happy
Yes that's right it all depends on us. We can be happy in a simple way.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
I totally agree that is why I refuse to find my happiness in a human or things I rejoice in things inside of me
We can be happy if achieve something not money-related. It could be from a sweet smile from somebody, a simple treat from someone, and foremost being healthy.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
Agree. we can make ourselves happy with just simple things. For me, playing musical instruments makes me happy. Playing with children makes me happy. Hanging out with friends make me happy.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.873
Happiness is a choice and not a destination. This is where so many people get it wrong. They feel until they get to a certain level before they can be happy, but the truth of the matter is that you can choose to be happy even now.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
Yes, it depends on us how we keep our self happy. There are people who easily get upset on small things but we used to always ignore such small issues and keep ourself happy.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are waiting on people or other factors to be happy, they would always make you sad. You must always find your happiness within yourself.

Back