Happy Pizza Day 2023

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
As some of you already know today is the day of the bitcoin pizza, the day that the first Bitcoin transaction was made with 10000 BTC with which a couple of Pizzas were bought by a programmer from Florida, to all Bitcoiners and people from around the world of cryptocurrencies I wish you a happy pizza day and keep accumulating BTC!

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
What a great pizza day is this. I have a special gift for those that would be willing to join the binace app. They have a great bitcoin pizza day for both the newbies and the existing binance. If you are willing you can request for the link

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.095
Yesterday Bitcoin Pizza Day was a special moment for the first time Bitcoin was transacted to buy two pizza pans with 10000 BTC, and until now many people commemorate it as Bitcoin pizza day.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Since it is pizza day I ordered pizza today for dinner. It was good choice after tennis match. I like have cold beer with it but I didn't took since last time I lost voice.
Good appetit my friend, a pizza is always nice for dinner, did you pay with Bitcoin? haha ;)
Yesterday Bitcoin Pizza Day was a special moment for the first time Bitcoin was transacted to buy two pizza pans with 10000 BTC, and until now many people commemorate it as Bitcoin pizza day.
Yes, in all places related to cryptocurrencies there were messages of celebration, so RIF also had to have it, since here there are also a few Bitcoiners and crypto investors.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do wonder if the guy who made that transaction would have done things differently if he knew how much that , Bitcoin would be worth later. It's possible too that Bitcoin would be worth a million dollars someday, but are you willing to hold it that long?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I do wonder if the guy who made that transaction would have done things differently if he knew how much that , Bitcoin would be worth later. It's possible too that Bitcoin would be worth a million dollars someday, but are you willing to hold it that long?
The one who traded that amount I think was a programmer within the Bitcoin blockchain, also at that time Bitcoin was not yet quoted in any market so it did not have a fixed price and was used for transactions mainly between computer scientists and programmers, so for him it was surely an achievement to be able to transact his Bitcoins for a real article in the real world, so as he said he never regretted this and made history.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As some of you already know today is the day of the bitcoin pizza, the day that the first Bitcoin transaction was made with 10000 BTC with which a couple of Pizzas were bought by a programmer from Florida, to all Bitcoiners and people from around the world of cryptocurrencies I wish you a happy pizza day and keep accumulating BTC!
To be fairs with you if the programmer had not used that amount it BTC to make a purchase of pizza, the floor would not have been open for the use of Bitcoin which from that day onward has helped BTC get a huge price value and now even a little fraction of bitcoin can purchase more than the amount of it bought on the day by which Bitcoin acceptance started.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
To be fairs with you if the programmer had not used that amount it BTC to make a purchase of pizza, the floor would not have been open for the use of Bitcoin which from that day onward has helped BTC get a huge price value and now even a little fraction of bitcoin can purchase more than the amount of it bought on the day by which Bitcoin acceptance started.
Well someone had to be the first to make the first transaction with Bitcoin, and in this case it was him, he himself said that he did not care much that those Bitcoins rose so much in price, surely he already made wealth also with Bitcoin.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a new rumor that this may not be the first Bitcoin transaction, but it was a jpeg picture that was first bought before this. If this is true, why then has this not been common knowledge for over ten years?

Back