Not open for further replies.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Hello guys, RIF is back on its feet. We'll be seeing each other again in this wonderful forum. The paying system is back though unlike before but at least there's a place for us to interact.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello guys, RIF is back on its feet. We'll be seeing each other again in this wonderful forum. The paying system is back though unlike before but at least there's a place for us to interact.
Yes, I believe that from today we will see more people interacting here, since until yesterday, the only paying PTP was ForumCoin, where you said they are no longer active.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Yes, I believe that from today we will see more people interacting here, since until yesterday, the only paying PTP was ForumCoin, where you said they are no longer active.
That is a usual expectation, many will come back here and be happy discussing again. I missed RIf. Let us hope it won't fail us. I am hoping this site will be stronger again .

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a usual expectation, many will come back here and be happy discussing again. I missed RIf. Let us hope it won't fail us. I am hoping this site will be stronger again .
Yes and I think perhaps it could become even better than before. However, BeerMoneyFroum was also paying before, but for some time now, it no longer seems to be taken into consideration.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Yes and I think perhaps it could become even better than before. However, BeerMoneyFroum was also paying before, but for some time now, it no longer seems to be taken into consideration.

There are many dead forums and dying forums. There are active forums but not a ptp forum. They're just for fun. I joined many none paying forums.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many dead forums and dying forums. There are active forums but not a ptp forum. They're just for fun. I joined many none paying forums.
Dearest friend, you should know that, at least for now, I only post for fun. My earnings can remain in the various accounts of the sites, but I cannot cash them. This is because as you know, unfortunately I am under house arrest and therefore my Paypal account is suspended, as are my other withdrawal wallets. :cry: :cry:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Dearest friend, you should know that, at least for now, I only post for fun. My earnings can remain in the various accounts of the sites, but I cannot cash them. This is because as you know, unfortunately I am under house arrest and therefore my Paypal account is suspended, as are my other withdrawal wallets. :cry: :cry:
I am deeply sorry for the ordeal you are facing this time. If we could bring back the time, you would never commit the thing unintentionally that cause havoc in your peaceful life. But as I have said, you face it and never give up. God is your very strong weapon and God is stronger than your problem Just pray minute to minute.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back