AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Am planning to buy my wife a gift maybe a perfume and few apparels. Then I will take my children out on Sunday. Then, we will visit motherless babies home and give them some gifts.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Am planning to buy my wife a gift maybe a perfume and few apparels. Then I will take my children out on Sunday. Then, we will visit motherless babies home and give them some gifts.
That sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate the day of Love. I have no special plans for today.
Happy Valentine's day to all RIF users

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I bought my wife a small music box that played "You Are My Sunshine" and when it arived I played the tune on it and sang the lyrics to her. I have been singing to my wife for over 50 years and I can tell you, this was a big hit and made us both happy.

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I bought my wife a small music box that played "You Are My Sunshine" and when it arrived I played the tune on it and sang the lyrics to her. I have been singing to my wifem for over 50 years and I can tell you, this was a big hit and made us both happy.
Wow!! That sounds so romantic and so thoughtful. Fifty years... that is a milestone. I wish you both many more years of love.

Back