Hardest part of being an entrepreneur?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.823
What was the hardest part for you when you started your business, for some people it is usually the capital to startup and fund the business, while for others it is mostly the aspect of getting customers. What's yours?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting customers who will be very loyal to your business could be sometimes very daunting and frustrating if you lack patience and continually following them up, atimes you can even give up your profit just to maintain the relationship.so I think retaining customers is the hardest part.
What was the hardest part for you when you started your business, for some people it is usually the capital to startup and fund the business, while for others it is mostly the aspect of getting customers. What's yours?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The hardest part of being an entrepreneur can vary depending on the individual and their specific business, but some common challenges include:
  • Raising capital: Finding the funding needed to start and grow a business can be difficult.
  • Managing finances: Entrepreneurs are often responsible for managing the financial aspects of their business, which can be challenging for those without experience in this area.
  • Making difficult decisions: As the leader of a company, entrepreneurs are often faced with difficult decisions that can have a significant impact on the success of their business.
  • Managing risk: Starting and growing a business involves taking on risk, and entrepreneurs must be prepared to handle failure and uncertainty.
  • Hiring and managing employees: As a business grows, entrepreneurs must hire and manage employees, which can be challenging.
  • Balancing work and personal life: Entrepreneurs often work long hours and may have difficulty balancing the demands of their business with their personal life.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.823
Getting customers who will be very loyal to your business could be sometimes very daunting and frustrating if you lack patience and continually following them up, atimes you can even give up your profit just to maintain the relationship.so I think retaining customers is the hardest part.
Honestly it's pretty rare to find loyal customers. Someone once said customers are only loyal when they have need for you.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
For me, the hardest part of being an entrepreneur is the responsibility for everything. Just like a child, your business is entirely reliant on you, what you out in it. That's a scary thought.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Starting of everything is most difficult thing about being an entrepreneur. You will face a lot of challenges that might be capable of killing off the business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The hardest part of being an entrepreneur is the fact that you need to make decisions because you need to always think about the right decision that will be best for your business

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The hardest part for me to become an entrepreneur is the capital and business idea that I want to build. Because it is not easy to get both, sometimes it requires the help of others.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The hardest part of being an entrepreneur is that point when you know you have genuinely given your all, but your business still runs at a loss. You would feel like giving up.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The hardest part I encountered being an entrepreneur was when I had no one to assist me in my milk tea business. It is hard to find a good employee to do the cashiering. I can't make it because I am working offline. Money is involved so the temptation is at stake. In the end, I hired my sister and I trusted her.

Back