Has Anyone Tried Rapidworkers?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rapidworkers is one of the easiest micro job platforms I have worked on. I have used Rapidworkers to work on small tasks and make money, as well as hire workers for small tasks like social media following, blog commenting, etc. I have spent more than $100 to hire workers and have withdrawn $10 in earnings.

How to Earn on Rapidworkers

Once you've created an account, you can start working pronto. In order to be rated positive on your task submission, pay close attention to the task details and submit the required proof, and never miss any steps. You will receive credits once your task is rated positively. You need to earn minimum balance of $8 to withdraw via paypal. Some tasks pay really good like 50 cents or even $1, where as most tasks pay between 2 and 5 cents.

The Verdict on Rapidworkers
You can work and earn money, but earning is not very big

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
It's better small than no earning at all. The small money could become a little bit big if accumulated. It's good to try to apply on this site to earn extra.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
For me l would prefer earning through those earning platforms of the same calibre. I would really look it out during my free time and start doing tasks over there straight away.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I have heard about this site before but have never tried it myself. My experience with similar sites like this has never been that great, I usually find some of the task Abit stressful. But anyways maybe I might give this one a try.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
The working system of Rapidworkers is outdated this is because this website adds positions to a job manually also there is no revise section also cannot upload screenshots as proof and need an external image hosting provider to be limited to PayPal only for deposit and cash out.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
The working system of Rapidworkers is outdated this is because this website adds positions to a job manually also there is no revise section also cannot upload screenshots as proof and need an external image hosting provider to be limited to PayPal only for deposit and cash out.
It's good to know about the update of this site. It might not good for me if that's the picture of that site. I better stay away from that site.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not tried this earning site, I will go check it out. After working in a Sroutgigs for a while now, I don't fear micro task sites anymore. They are so easy to earn from.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.221
I have heard about this site before but have never tried it myself. My experience with similar sites like this has never been that great, I usually find some of the task Abit stressful. But anyways maybe I might give this one a try.

My experience with micro job sites hasn't been too good either. However, it's always worth giving new platforms like Rapidworkers a chance. Who knows, it might offer a different and more positive experience compared to what we've encountered before.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
My experience with micro job sites hasn't been too good either. However, it's always worth giving new platforms like Rapidworkers a chance. Who knows, it might offer a different and more positive experience compared to what we've encountered before.
That's true though, once I get a free time I will definitely check it out. But right now I am very occupied with so many things so I don't think I would even be able to work on a new site at the moment.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.221
Yeah, it can be hard to find time to explore and engage with new websites when we have so many other commitments. It's important to prioritise our current responsibilities before taking on anything new.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.911
I'd heard about this website for a long time but didn't join because I already had a lot on my plate. I might give it a chance, but one member mentioned that you can't upload screenshots as proof of work.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I have heard of this site before but had no interest in finding it out. I may check this site later. It is good to have many side hustles this time. Prices of commodities never go down.

Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
It is entirely new site for me, thanks for your information. Almost things are seems to be positive I will register there and start working as you have guided us.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
To try is free unless stumble on a fake site. This site featured here is famous on the web. Who knows there's something good on this site. I already registered one the site named Enroll.

Back