Has LinkedIn helped you get a job?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
LinkedIn has been a game changer for my career! I landed my current role through a connection I made on the platform. A recruiter reached out to me after seeing my profile and experience, and it led to a successful interview and job offer. LinkedIn's powerful networking capabilities and job search features have opened doors to new opportunities and helped me grow professionally.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
LinkedIn has been a game changer for my career! I landed my current role through a connection I made on the platform. A recruiter reached out to me after seeing my profile and experience, and it led to a successful interview and job offer. LinkedIn's powerful networking capabilities and job search features have opened doors to new opportunities and helped me grow professionally.
I have never really been in search of a job but I have helped my friends to get job jobs on LinkedIn. It’s one of the trusted platforms where we can get jobs from

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
LinkedIn is a good platform which can help you to connect with people and find new opportunities. I have posted my profile there. In fact, I have got a few clients from that platform.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Trusted platform, people got much more benefit out of it. My profile is there and I have written so many articles there which people read and visit my profile. But yet nobody contact me for job.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
I have been using LinkedIn for almost 10 years and never in my life have I got any jobs through LinkedIn, therefore, I am less active on this platform these days

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.863
I Java gotten a few clients and contracts from LinkedIn. I have to say that it is impressive that I have gotten jobs from LinkedIn even when I have not sharpened my professional profile there.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Nope, though I have a profile on it but I haven't gotten around to getting a job from it but I would love to.

Back