Have you been scammed by cryptocurrency exchange?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For me I have never been scammed by any exchanger before. Probably I have never got that chance to do any exchange for crypto currency and coins ideally ever sincerely speaking.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have experienced this and its the worst experience because first you worked hard to make money and then you wasted your time and money and end result is zero

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
No, I have never been scammed by any exchange to tell the truth, but I have a friend who was banned from using the exchange for no apparent reason, I do not know why that was

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
It has never happened to me because I never keep my money in exchanges. I usually convert currencies, but in exchanges that don't keep your money. I don't know what their name is but they don't hold your money like Binance

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
It has never happened to me because I never keep my money in exchanges. I usually convert currencies, but in exchanges that don't keep your money. I don't know what their name is but they don't hold your money like Binance
Very well my friend, that is what you must do, it is always better to have the money in your own wallet, because remember the famous saying, "not your keys not your coins"

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
There are some news that we heard about some exchange now that claimed that there wallet was hacked by hackers. Later some of them turn out to b lie.
Have you fall for such before?
I have never been to such a wallet that he owners or creators of such wallet comes out to declare themselves to be bankrupt or have been hacked and I do not pray to see myself in such a situation because I can not imagine how it is going to feel when I find out that it was all a scheme to milk those who kept their funds in the wallet off their earnings which is not good at all.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.050
Not yet but I believe that any investment not calculated is a big risk and I hear a lot of people complaining about crypto but I strongly believe it's because they weren't patient enough to learn the basis

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
As much as I have done dealings with crypto in the past and also done some exchanges, I have so far not been scammed. I do know of people who have been scammed and it has taught them on what to look out for in the future to prevent further scams from happening to them.

Unfortunately, I feel you take a risk any time you deal with crypto unless you know and trust the person you are dealing with.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
It is the best thing you can do, the exchanges are to buy, sell and exchange or also in case you want to trade, never to keep your coins there, that's what the wallets are for, which were created to keep the currencies safe.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
There are some news that we heard about some exchange now that claimed that there wallet was hacked by hackers. Later some of them turn out to b lie.
Have you fall for such before?
I have not been scammed by any Crypto currency exchange platforms, this is because I only use reputable cryptocurrency exchange platforms that are well known globally for any transaction I want to carry out.
Post automatically merged:

I have friends that had fund's in SBF's exchange and it crashed. The challenge was that the platform was looking so healthy that so many people did not believe it crashed.
Honestly, it is very discouraging, no one would have believed that such a word known exchange like SBF would crash even in the near future, I feel for those whose assets were lost in the crash, hope they get to bounce back soon.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
I heard people trying to use Bahamas IP addresses to recover their funds. Since the business was registered in Bahama, it allowed citizens of the country to case out their earnings. And people from other countries were trying to tweak IP addresses to recover their fund. I don't know how successful that was.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
It is the best thing you can do, the exchanges are to buy, sell and exchange or also in case you want to trade, never to keep your coins there, that's what the wallets are for, which were created to keep the currencies safe.
Yes, I never trust exchanges. Some days they have good support and some days they look for an excuse to block your account. A personal wallet is the best place to store cryptocurrencies

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Yes, I never trust exchanges. Some days they have good support and some days they look for an excuse to block your account. A personal wallet is the best place to store cryptocurrencies
Yes, although I use them almost daily since I trade there, I need to really use them, but of course the profits and my crypto holdings are not there, only the money to trade.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Yes, although I use them almost daily since I trade there, I need to really use them, but of course the profits and my crypto holdings are not there, only the money to trade.
It is very good you don't keep your money there. Yes, some days I have to convert coins to each other and I have to use exchanges, but I don't keep my money there even for 1 day.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
I actually trust binance to a large extent. They have proven to be reliable with their superior customer support and transparency. All the rest are not reliable and can close anytime.

Back