Have you completed your KYC on Binance?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$5.080
Binance does not require any Introduction and is so much popular among online earners and I also created my account on it months ago and was enjoying it until they wanted me to verify my account by doing KYC and I did as per their requirements but somehow it was not successful so in the end I left Binance and moved to another option.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Binance have modify that strict KYC requirements. Recently, I do my KYC with only my bank verification number. Honestly, the former verification quite difficult and mental stressful

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.370
In the beginning, you could use Binance service without verification but these days without verification you cannot use any services.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.535
Binance does not require any Introduction and is so much popular among online earners and I also created my account on it months ago and was enjoying it until they wanted me to verify my account by doing KYC and I did as per their requirements but somehow it was not successful so in the end I left Binance and moved to another option.

No, I have not completed my KYC in there. This is because they do not have a department that translated the documents in English language and i do not have an ID in English language.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hope to have a binance verified account soon. I want to use it to receive my payments on trendri. But the challenge is that I don't know how to trade cryptocurrency.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

There was a time when someone told me that if you do not complete your KYC on Binance, you won't be able to withdraw. That was why I immediately completed my KYC when I registered

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It was a very good experience for me because I was unable to complete my kyc because initially I was in I wasn't able to do so but later I got it right.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.038
I cant even remember if i did that before i stopped using the app. I don't know though i guess maybe it was cause my mind was not really into it, but i found it really hard to use binance back then.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For me immediately l downloaded the Binance app, l completed the KYC verification on the go.
That was also the first thing I did on Binance when I downloaded the app. There is no point in waiting because you won’t be able to get your money out and no one will like to experience such

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.245
That was also the first thing I did on Binance when I downloaded the app. There is no point in waiting because you won’t be able to get your money out and no one will like to experience such
But the face verification is very annoying especially when there is some troubleshooting for that matter.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
But the face verification is very annoying especially when there is some troubleshooting for that matter.
Wow
I have never faced any kind of stress fusing the face verification. Also, I have been using my present Binance account for a while now so I can’t even remember how the face verification is done

Back