Have you ever been stranded because you exceeded the transaction limit on your account?

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every bank account has amounts that are set as transaction limits where tiu can't do transactions beyond. Have you ever exceeded the transaction limit on your account and you can no longer to transactions for the day?

How did you feel about that? How did you cope with that?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know the limits of each of my accounts. If I have to make a bigger transaction that is more than an accounts limit, I tell the other end of the transaction that it would take two days for the transactions to be completed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Every bank account has amounts that are set as transaction limits where tiu can't do transactions beyond. Have you ever exceeded the transaction limit on your account and you can no longer to transactions for the day?

How did you feel about that? How did you cope with that?
This has happened to me before. I ordered Uber and I could not pay because I already exceeded my daily limit. My friends turned up for me though

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.000
This has happened to me before. I ordered Uber and I could not pay because I already exceeded my daily limit. My friends turned up for me though
That could be so frustrating when you have money that you can't access. And the service provider won't understand that you can't access those funds.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That could be so frustrating when you have money that you can't access. And the service provider won't understand that you can't access those funds.
It was a very sad experience and the guy already treated me very nice until he began to shout at me and I felt embarrassed

Back