Have you ever been successful through the taking of loans?

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
I have never been successful on taking loans, I realize that I lose more when paying back because of the interest rates. I guess it is because I have never taken a loan for the sake of starting a business.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
It is sad to say that I have taken loans on different occassions and I have never been able to fulfil the purpose of getting a loan

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have never borrowed money except that I took out a mortgage loan when I bought my apartment. At that time, I had a full-time job and a decent and stable income. I got the loan without any problems.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have never really taken any loan that is serious and I don’t think j I will be taking loan anytime soon but for now, I have never been successful taking loans
For me the majority of the people that depend on loans have not really been successful. What do you say?

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.950
I have actually seen people who are very strategic and focused take a loan to do a business. They succeed to pay back and even grow the business.
Post automatically merged:

I have actually seen people who are very strategic and focused take a loan to do a business. They succeed to pay back and even grow the business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I don't apply for a loan It's not significant for me. I managed my business through my savings.

Most of the people never get succesful after borrowing loans. They utilise flawed business and financial strategies that never allow them to be successful. Obtaining loans and investing in a business is very risky.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
Most of the people never get succesful after borrowing loans. They utilise flawed business and financial strategies that never allow them to be successful. Obtaining loans and investing in a business is very risky.
Only a very few loaners faithfully succeeded in their aims why loaned. They are able to build a small business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Only a very few loaners faithfully succeeded in their aims why loaned. They are able to build a small business.

I think that there are many reasons for that. Many people nay think that they have the vest business strategy. They may think that all they need to do is take loans and they may even succeed in convincing the lender as well. However, in the end they fail eventually.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.315
I think that there are many reasons for that. Many people nay think that they have the vest business strategy. They may think that all they need to do is take loans and they may even succeed in convincing the lender as well. However, in the end they fail eventually.
I agree with you on that, some people think that they can handle money easily without losing it. They are wrong and the loan surcharges in interest.

Back