• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Have You Ever Bought A Book On How To Make Money?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Some people always buy books that will guide them on how to make money and I don't think it is a bad idea but someone like me cannot buy those books because I will not read them and I don't even like to read at all.

I will rather have a mentor than to buy a book that will guide me on how to be rich in life

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
I searched so many times online on the topic but never buy any book on it. Because we are just spending our time pin point, we don't have much time to read a complete book on above topic.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I searched so many times online on the topic but never buy any book on it. Because we are just spending our time pin point, we don't have much time to read a complete book on above topic.
I think we are on the same page. Buying the book is just going to be like a waste of time to me because God knows that I will not read it so it is better to use my money for something else

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I agree. Time is indeed a valuable resource and dedicating it to reading a complete book can sometimes be challenging especially with our busy schedules with the abundance of information available online its possible to find articles, videos, forum and shorter resources that provide quick insights about making money and financial advice.

Back