Have you ever collaborated with a team or a partner on a project?

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
When I was working full time, I had the experience working on some team projects. Thankfully, team members got along with each other very well. We trust each other and everyone contributes his/her best to get the job done.
I have collaborated with people a lot of times on a different project and the majority of them seem to turn out well because of how dedicated we were. Winning has always been the goal

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
It makes the job even easier when you collaborate with others
As everyone will be working towards the early completion of the job. you just have to accept to work amicably with everyone.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Looking back at my previous jobs, I did work with a team or a partner on certain projects. I must say that I prefer to work alone. Being flexible works when I need to work with these people. If it is not a situation, I still work without them. I can be more productive when working at my own pace.

I have never collaborated with someone. However, I do plan to create a good investment strategy and online business that may help me and I may associate with someone in order to make my project prosper even more.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
It makes the job even easier when you collaborate with others
As everyone will be working towards the early completion of the job. you just have to accept to work amicably with everyone.
It is not even advisable to work alone when you have other people that can do it with you because they may have ideas that are better than yours. That is how I feel

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Looking back at my previous jobs, I did work with a team or a partner on certain projects. I must say that I prefer to work alone. Being flexible works when I need to work with these people. If it is not a situation, I still work without them. I can be more productive when working at my own pace.

A company that is made up of several departments will always have their employees work with teams that will help them to actualize that company goals in the end.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
it is always advisable to work as a team when you have other people that can contribute and do the work with you. they may have ideas that are great

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
A company that is made up of several departments will always have their employees work with teams that will help them to actualize that company goals in the end.
Exactly.
This is why it is good to have several departments in a workplace so that different people will focus on different things and they will all come out to achieve one thing

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
It also happens in local government agecies. They do have departments and create teams to work within the offices or in the fields. I had experienced this working with a team in the field under the umbrella of the government agency.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I have never collaborated nor partnered with anyone in terms of business issues. My business is very small and operate it in small scale basis to partner with someone for sure.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Workers that need to foster progress at the work place needs to collaborate or partnered with others in the workplace to ensure together and teamwork. it does work for everyone

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
It also happens in local government agecies. They do have departments and create teams to work within the offices or in the fields. I had experienced this working with a team in the field under the umbrella of the government agency.
I don't think there is any reasonable workplace that does not have departments. The works will not be organized if there are no departments

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Like we know two heads are better than one. When you colloborate with another you are giving room for quick outcome of the work to be done. it os good to always collaborate

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I don't think there is any reasonable workplace that does not have departments. The works will not be organized if there are no departments
There are some instances that some organizations do not have their departments in the fields. It is likely happen to non-government organizations (NGOs). I am not sure in your country if you have them.
Post automatically merged:

I have never collaborated nor partnered with anyone in terms of business issues. My business is very small and operate it in small scale basis to partner with someone for sure.
For my own business, I never collaborated with others, except from my family members and relatives. It is an online shop that it is not that big yet. I cannot find time to focus with this concern yet.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
if you are aware of the keen benefits of collaborating with others it will be good to look for a good person to do this it will be helpful for you

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
There are some instances that some organizations do not have their departments in the fields. It is likely happen to non-government organizations (NGOs). I am not sure in your country if you have them.
Post automatically merged:

For my own business, I never collaborated with others, except from my family members and relatives. It is an online shop that it is not that big yet. I cannot find time to focus with this concern yet.
I am that kind of person who does not like to collaborate with anyone even in a business or any kind of thing because I love to do my things alone but I may need help along the line then ask people for help

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
it is good to do a sort of collaboration with people or your co-workers in a business of any kind. We all need help along the line which others can give

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
it is good to do a sort of collaboration with people or your co-workers in a business of any kind. We all need help along the line which others can give
There are many things that we cannot do alone. It is the truth and it will be better if we have that in mind. There are some kind of business that the best way we can do them is by collaborating. It will be better that way.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.050
No I haven't collaborated with a team or business partner but I and a friend of mine have a plan to join our funds to invest in animal husbandry business

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
it is always advisable to work as a team when you have other people that can contribute and do the work with you. they may have ideas that are great

Well, there are many people who work in a team. However, the fact remains that this does not mean that the team itself is free from responsibilities and this does not mean that they do not get pressured. Things may go really bad for team members if they do not perform well.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
Unfortunately at work we have more and more projects. I thnk we losing focus from classes and kids and give more attention to projects.I don't know why my boss change politics.

Back