Have you ever defaulted on repaying back your loan?

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.590
I have ever defaulted on paying back a bank loan. I was jobless at that time and did not have money to pay it back. Good thing is that it was not a huge amount, just $10. The interest was not too overrated when I finally paid it back, that is the advantage of bank loans unlike online loans; the interest rates don't get exaggerated.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have never borrowed money except taking out a mortgage loan when buying my apartment years ago. I always paid on time. I use credit card for cash back and I always pay the monthly bill in full every month.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I can remember it very well that l had defaulted in the paying back of my loan and l had to sell my business to cover the remaining loan balance.
I have never been in this kind of situation in my life, and it can happen to anyone, but I always make sure that I tell the person the reason why I was not able to pay the loan on the promised date

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.590
The trick in paying back loan is to take the ones you can easily make money to pay back. You would never fail with the payback
Yes, that is a great trick, only take loans when you are sure of using it to make money. That way, you will make money and be able to pay it back with no problem.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
The trick in paying back loan is to take the ones you can easily make money to pay back. You would never fail with the payback

I have never defaulted when it comes to paying loans. This is due to the fact that I have never borrowed loans from banks or any other institution. I owe some money to my family members.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have never defaulted when it comes to paying loans. This is due to the fact that I have never borrowed loans from banks or any other institution. I owe some money to my family members.
That makes sense and I just hope that you never get to that situation. It can be a very crazy one. I have done that once but I paid on time

Back