Have you ever gotten government grants/loans for your business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
From time to time I usually come across some news about our government giving out free loans, to business owners and young entrepreneur. Over time various grants has also come up for business owners. I have never been able to join in on any of them because my business has not been registered. Have you ever received money from these channels?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
It might have happened in my country but in my case so far, I have not experienced it. it will be good to be a recipient of a government grant for business. But I have my business based on my capital.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
It might have happened in my country but in my case so far, I have not experienced it. it will be good to be a recipient of a government grant for business. But I have my business based on my capital.
Yea I understand, having an extra cash from the government would definitely help but from what I have seen, it seems most times politics is also involved as most times they don't even let the public know about this opportunities, they only give it to their own persons.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Yea I understand, having an extra cash from the government would definitely help but from what I have seen, it seems most times politics is also involved as most times they don't even let the public know about this opportunities, they only give it to their own persons.
Agree with that, There's a nepotism style in a sponsorship like that which is very anomalous and unprofessional. There are governments like that using their power to cheat people for their own interests.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Truly speaking I did not tried to get any loan from government. Most of the time I thought that it will be good for me if I will take the loan and start my own business, but due to certain non explained fear yet I didn't taken any.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
Sincerely speaking l have only taken business loans from the financial institutions and credit facilities that are available in my country. However the running of businesses with capital from loans is very risky.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
I once receive grants from government. The grant was for infrastructure development for my dairy business. The grant helped me to improve infrastructure. I have also received soft loans for my businesses.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Sincerely speaking l have only taken business loans from the financial institutions and credit facilities that are available in my country. However the running of businesses with capital from loans is very risky.
Most of these loans or grants the government give to business owners are usually very given without any from of interest or you do not have to pay back, especially the grants. It's a form of empowerment to young entrepreneurs.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No I haven't, not yet at least. And honestly speaking I don't have any plan on applying for one. Because you will not feel psychologically ok if you borrow money to do your business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
No I haven't, not yet at least. And honestly speaking I don't have any plan on applying for one. Because you will not feel psychologically ok if you borrow money to do your business
True taking loans is a never a good idea, but for registered business, there are times the government give out free grants as a from of support or help, though due to corruption it might be hard for most persons to qualify.

Back