Have You Ever Hired Through Freelance Marketplaces

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Freelancer marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr are not only places to get jobs but also a platform for businesses to hire people for various tasks. In fact, a freelancer can make money only when businesses and companies post jobs or hire freelancers. Have you ever hired freelancers through freelance marketplaces? Well, I have used freelance marketplaces to hire remote staff for my businesses on multiple occasions.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not exactly, and I don't think I have the skills of a freelancer.
A freelancer is someone who render skills online and gets paid.
I have plans on learning some freelancing skills

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I never tried being hired from this section. I had applied on the company's website directly before. I am referring to my current part-time job. On the other hand, the second job is the full-time one and applied from one of the groups on Facebook.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I don't remember being hired from these freelance places or platforms but I had applied on them previously but I don't think I was lucky enough to get jobs .

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Freelancer marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr are not only places to get jobs but also a platform for businesses to hire people for various tasks. In fact, a freelancer can make money only when businesses and companies post jobs or hire freelancers. Have you ever hired freelancers through freelance marketplaces? Well, I have used freelance marketplaces to hire remote staff for my businesses on multiple occasions.,

Yes of course I have hired a freelancer from fiverr to design a logo for me some years ago when I needed it to carry out a particular project on a website. It's a good site to hire from.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I think it is only businesses that demand online based services that hire from freelance marketplace. I run an offline business. The highest service I have even gotten online is from LinkedIn.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Yes of course I have hired a freelancer from fiverr to design a logo for me some years ago when I needed it to carry out a particular project on a website. It's a good site to hire from.
Best thing about hiring on Fiverr is you can ask for revision and if the seller tries to cheat you you can threaten him/her to report or rate low. Therefore, there is a low chances of being scammed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I have never hired anyone on this platforms before but i would like to be hired. Hopefully with time someone might hire me, have not been able to get a gig yet.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For me I had once tried to be hired on the freelancing websites. However I tried as hard as possible on vain. I found that there is a high competition for the tasks and I quit.

Back