Have You ever Invested in Any HYIP?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
HYIP is High Yield investment plan and these are so risky but you can make good profits from these. I have personally never invested any amount in these.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
HYIP is High Yield investment plan and these are so risky but you can make good profits from these. I have personally never invested any amount in these.

There was a time I used to invest in high yield investment plans but they do not always end well because most of them are scams

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This thread has just taken me back to those dark days when I just wanted to make money and I got introduced to HYIPs. I lost big on such ventures and it is addictive and manipulative and worse off getting to those telegram guys who say they are account managers and that you should invest $50 to get $5,00 in a week and $1,000 to get $20,000.Just look at the figures because it does not add up. What is the source of their profits and who makes such ridiculous profits? Then I knew patience and hard work and I started building my skills and becoming a very happy man in life.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This thread has just taken me back to those dark days when I just wanted to make money and I got introduced to HYIPs. I lost big on such ventures and it is addictive and manipulative and worse off getting to those telegram guys who say they are account managers and that you should invest $50 to get $5,00 in a week and $1,000 to get $20,000.Just look at the figures because it does not add up. What is the source of their profits and who makes such ridiculous profits? Then I knew patience and hard work and I started building my skills and becoming a very happy man in life.
Ooh sorry about that
I also lost a lot of money to HYIP sites and I will never do them again

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Ooh sorry about that
I also lost a lot of money to HYIP sites and I will never do them again
Ohh yeah, it happens and those are the challenges of being involved in things you are not sure about and do not have verified information that they work or do not work. Some are less risky but a lot of them are very shady and not transparent. They do not disclose any information about them or make the Ts and Cs in plain black and white. It is not their priority to protect the client's investments or put up insurance.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000

I have never tried this. I don't have money I can' afford to lose for now. Will try when I have it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I had done so in the past and had my capital burnt. Ever since then, I have stopped investing on any hyip programs. They are all scams. Don't ever spend your money in it.
It is not good to gamble our money for the sake of interest to earn, unless legit, if not we'll surely experience heartaches due to losses.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I had done so in the past and had my capital burnt. Ever since then, I have stopped investing on any HYIP programs. They are all scams. Don't ever spend your money on it.

That's good advice for people who get blind to earn money. One should be careful while investing money as to lose money is so easy then to earn it.

Back