Have you ever learned anything major online?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
These days we can find online courses available both paid and free online and can learn and adapt according to it but I have never experienced it so I would like to know if you have taken any such course and learned it and have it worked for you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have not applied for such courses but will surely register for any such course from which I may learn something about affiliate marketing. I wish I may be able to earn from it after learning from the course.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I did, indeed. I took a virtual assistance course a few years ago but have yet to apply for it. My current online job keeps me busy, but I'd like to put it into practice this year.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I did a leadership course,i did basics in design thinking course,i did basics in marketing,i did introduction to digital marketing and still persuing even some more challenging courses that i feel will be beneficial to me and my business empire.That is the only way we will be ensouraged if we keep on improving ourselves.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have not taken any paid courses so far. But yes there have been some free tutorial videos on Course era that helped me. I also listen to podcasts that help me with learning a lot in my professional world. I have used articles online to enrich myself. .And I have learnt a lot from participating in various forum sites.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I sometimes learn certain things with the books' lessons use in teaching the students virtually. Being here is also a part of my learnings and from the other earning platforms online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Yes i have learnt a lot online. Back then i took several graphic design courses online. Some where free and while others where paid classes.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days we can find online courses available both paid and free online and can learn and adapt according to it but I have never experienced it so I would like to know if you have taken any such course and learned it and have it worked for you?
Yes, it has worked countless number of times for me, especially when it comes to technology related courses, it all depends on how motivated you are, how disciplined, because atimes learning on your own, online could be more stressful.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
This year I plan to learn more from online resources. I need to learn a lot about monetizing my site, SEO, Affiliate marketing etc. These are the terms that I have come to know of through my interactions on the various forum sites. I need to get myself more knowledgeable in these aspects.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
This year I plan to learn more from online resources. I need to learn a lot about monetizing my site, SEO, Affiliate marketing etc. These are the terms that I have come to know of through my interactions on the various forum sites. I need to get myself more knowledgeable in these aspects.
Yes I would also like to know about these things since I'm earning online from long and would now like to know about different things to increase my earnings.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I have learnt a lot online especially when it comes to marketing and growing a business. There are free courses and I have seen that they are as good as the paid ones.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I have learnt a lot online especially when it comes to marketing and growing a business. There are free courses and I have seen that they are as good as the paid ones.
Yes it's better to look for the free options as that way we are saving money and learning something too but if the course is worth learning then no issues if we need to pay something

Back