Have You Ever Put On Your Stall at Business Expo

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.980
I have participated in a lot of business expos, I go there seeking business opportunities. However, I have never put on my own stall at the business expo. It's not that I do not want, it's because I do not have enough funds to buy a stall at a business expo. What about you, have you ever put on your small at a business expo?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
I have not tried this yet. It is only my aunt did this before. However, she was not able to do this for more than years because of the pandemic era.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
When I was working full time, I have worked for a software company offering computer-aided-design software to fashion designers. We participated in Fashion Week twice a year. We had a booth there. That was a good opportunity to show how our software works and helps designers to do their job. We usually got a lot of sales leads from the exhibition.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Nope i have never really done this before and i hardly doubt my kind of business would make much sense in such a place. Then again i might be wrong though.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.515
I think that in order to get a stall at such kind of Expos, you may need to pay a certain amount of fees. This is because you tend to exhibit your products to many potential investors who may invest in your products.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm yet to put up my stalls in business expos but i had been able to attend and participate in many business expos. It is a good experience to have. You Come across many business opportunities which would serve as eyes opener in your future endeavors.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an agropreneur, I have had my products on agricultural exhibitions in my state. I was the pioneer organic poultry farmer in my state and my organic broilers were chosen to be displayed on an agricultural exhibition in my country.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.855
I have participated in a lot of business expos, I go there seeking business opportunities. However, I have never put on my own stall at the business expo. It's not that I do not want, it's because I do not have enough funds to buy a stall at a business expo. What about you, have you ever put on your small at a business ex
For me I have never thought of putting my business stall on the business expo sites.
My business has however not reached that level because it's very small and limited for expansion for now.

Back