Have You Ever Sold A Website?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.740
I sold my first website in 2017. I sold the mental health website for $150. Since then I have sold a lot of websites. Selling websites is one of my major income sources. I don't sell websites every month but when I do sell, I receive good money. Sometimes I create websites for the sole purpose of selling it, and sometimes I sell my established websites when I get a good price.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Website flipping is a very good business especially if you could sell your website for a very huge amount of money but I have not engage in this type of business transaction.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.273
I have never sold a website before though, but i have heard about people who sell websites and i think they are making money from it though, maybe one day i would give it a try.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have owned many websites but I can't say I have ever sold any. I do understand that website flipping can be good and profitable but it is not something I have done as of yet.

I have a few times been approached asking if I would sell a website but I was not wanting to sell so declined.

Unique_Lady

Complete Stranger
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am just starting new and have not sold any website. I am learning how to build websites and once I am well grounded in it, I can be able to build websites which makes it easier for me to understand everything about it.

Maybe when I get to the stage of owning fourms, I can happily sell anyone.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.778
I have never sold a website and that's because i have never owned a website. If i one day decide to own a website, i think it would be very difficult for me to sell it off.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.740
I have owned many websites but I can't say I have ever sold any. I do understand that website flipping can be good and profitable but it is not something I have done as of yet.

I have a few times been approached asking if I would sell a website but I was not wanting to sell so declined.
Why wouldn't you sell your website? Was the offer low? I think selling websites and quick bucks and then starting another project is a good way to make money for webmasters. If you have the skills, creating websites is not a big deal.

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$92.096
Raw Dex
$3.824
Yes, I've sold quite a few. When it comes to all the time and effort you put into a website, I wouldn't call the selling part profitable though.

Back