Have You Ever Traded Cryptocurrency?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Hi people. Trading cryptocurrencies is one of the fastest ways of making money online but you have to be skilled. Even if you won't know anything at all, you need to know about the spot trading.
You need to know about buying low and selling high. I learnt about cryptocurrency trading in 2020. Sometimes when I don't have any money on me, I trade cryptocurrency.
At the same time, it is very risky so you don't have to be greedy while trading. I still prefer it to forex because you will be able to control your loss and profit.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency trading is less risky compared to forex. And also there some advantages in trading cryptocurrency as the price of cryptocurrency can skyrocket up and increase our profit

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Trading crypto is not enough to just have skills but also need experience, be mentally strong and be able to control your emotions and not be greedy, apart from that we also have to consider market trends, charts. So to enter crypto trading, we must prepare ourselves first.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
I learned about it very late and still have my doubts and just months back I lost more than $30 in crypto trading as I was playing with new crypto coins so its so challenging and we need to see and complete it carefully after proper learning

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
I don't know if exchange is still part of trading crypto. I do a lot of exchanging mine into my local currency.
I don't think it's part of it because trading means we are investing into crypto currency and making profits from it. I was planning to do it but then I'm still suffering from my loss of more than $30 and would like to stay safe

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
I don't think it's part of it because trading means we are investing into crypto currency and making profits from it. I was planning to do it but then I'm still suffering from my loss of more than $30 and would like to stay safe
Okay then I thought as much that it wasn't part of trading. For trading I'm yet to try this out though.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I have traded cryptocurrency and made significant gains as well as losses. One important thing to help you is to develop a trading strategy that works for you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Sure I know about this maybe I could just be storing them then sell them. when the price is right for me
yes patience is the key in this and if we make a target that we will sell only when its price increases by 5% or 10% then it will be better for us but for that, we need to invest like $100 or even more and better to invest a small amount in new coins and bugger in established coins

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
yes patience is the key in this and if we make a target that we will sell only when its price increases by 5% or 10% then it will be better for us but for that, we need to invest like $100 or even more and better to invest a small amount in new coins and bugger in established coins
Exactly , that will be the right thing to do. You just start with small to the big established ones.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Hi people. Trading cryptocurrencies is one of the fastest ways of making money online but you have to be skilled. Even if you won't know anything at all, you need to know about the spot trading.
You need to know about buying low and selling high. I learnt about cryptocurrency trading in 2020. Sometimes when I don't have any money on me, I trade cryptocurrency.
At the same time, it is very risky so you don't have to be greedy while trading. I still prefer it to forex because you will be able to control your loss and profit.
Our earnings are low so we cannot invest a bigger amount and better to not take bigger risk
I started trading crypto since 2016, on the Yobit.net exchange, but until now I have not become an expert or a professional trader.

Back