Have You Ever Used Free Web Hosting

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
There are a lot of web hosting companies that offer free hosting services. These free hosting services have a lot of limitations such as limited bandwith and diskspace. You will also have to compromise with uptime and might have to show the company's banner on your site. However, if you are just starting out or want to test your site, free hosting can come in handy. Have you ever used free hosting?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not tried free hosting but I have intentions of giviing it a try because I've seen a lot of free hosted website make decent amount of money which means that one could make money from it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have used free web hosting a few times, but I did not continue with it, because of the many limitations. The ad network code often does not work properly and there is no customer support.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I have used both Wordpress and Blogger for my blogs, even though I have was never serious about them. Its commonly said that you can really customize a free blog like you can when you pay for hosting

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have not tried free hosting but I have intentions of giviing it a try because I've seen a lot of free hosted website make decent amount of money which means that one could make money from it.
There is a difference between free hosted website and free hosting. Free hosted websites exist on subdomain (for example, mywebsite.wordpress.com, or mywebsite.wix.com). Free hosting means your website is hosted on your own server that you get for free.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've never made use of free web hosting. This is because I don't have a website yet. When i decide to own a website, I will try it out this free web hosting to see it out for myself.

Back