AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
During my university days, it is popular to use by the students. Although I am not addicted to it. Some of classmates were so into it and cannot complete the day without using it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
I used this for the first time this year. A few months back, the plant I was working on, I was assigned to a unit where to communicate with the next person was almost impossible due to the noise and distance, so I was given a walkie talkie. At first I really didn't know how to use it, so I had to ask a few questions.

Chisililltan

Complete Stranger
Aug 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Yeah, I’ve used walkie talkies a bunch, mostly for camping trips or when we’re out hiking with friends in places where phones just don’t cut it. They’re super handy for staying in touch when people split up or someone goes off to grab firewood. One time, we were at this massive campsite, and the walkies saved us a lot of back-and-forth yelling! We’ve since moved to UHF radios because they’ve got way better range. If you’re looking to get one, I saw uhf for sale over at Radio Warehouse, and they’ve got a decent selection. Definitely makes outdoor adventures way easier.

Back