AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I also experienced a weird dream , seems vivid and seems unstoppable for I dreamt the same in the second evening. My dream was all about a man who courted me and we became lovers in my dream. That was so weird and his name was Alexis. I kept on finding that name and finally found one, but to my dismay, Alexis was a gayšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've had a lot of vivid dreams. It's beyond bizarre, and I have had Sleep Paralysis before. I remember a greyish blue haze and that was all around me, and my surroundings. I woke up after that and the haze was gone.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
The more I dream if I am so tired in the day. If I am not tired, I won't dream. Sometimes I dislike having a dream. I like to sleep without dreaming. One time I dreamed of figures good to be for a Lotto :ROFLMAO:

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only dreams that I ever experienced was black and white I'm like I have to choose where I will go and whatever the meaning of my dreams.
One of the dreams that I can't move on the other one better to be keep and its not appropriate to share it in here.šŸ˜…
Post automatically merged:

The more I dream if I am so tired in the day. If I am not tired, I won't dream. Sometimes I dislike having a dream. I like to sleep without dreaming. One time I dreamed of figures good to be for a Lotto :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes that's what happened to me to be honest.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only dreams that I ever experienced was black and white I'm like I have to choose where I will go and whatever the meaning of my dreams.
One of the dreams that I can't move on the other one better to be keep and its not appropriate to share it in here.šŸ˜…

Sometimes that's what happened to me to be honest.
Hahaha I feel you on that one Reti. šŸ˜…

Also, we Google search about the meaning of our dream especially if it intriguing like dreaming of a snake that chased you:ROFLMAO:
I literally had the same dream, and I still remember it even though it was years ago

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Also, we Google search about the meaning of our dream especially if it intriguing like dreaming of a snake that chased you:ROFLMAO:
I experienced like that too not gonna lie.

It's how its supposed to be like. Solving the puzzle your mind has given to you.
I have no idea what's the other message about my dreams though and I'm trying to not to think about it but I can't.
But some of it makes sense.

Back