Have you experienced riding on a plane domestic or international?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
The first time I rode on a plane, I was so afraid hehehe. I went to Manila to apply for a US visa the first time and I was alone. I kept on asking people what to ride in going to the US embassy and there I was terrified seeing many applicants. I waited for two hours to be interviewed only to get a DECLINED answer šŸ˜ . What about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The first time I've taken a domestic plane ride was when I graduated from highschool in 1978 and went to Manila to pursue my college education. There was only one airline that time it was Philippine Airline's and scrumptious lunch is still served. My first international travel was in 1990's on official business when I went to Hong Kong via Phil. Airlines. I'd used locally based airlines except the trip to China when I took China based airlines.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
The first time I've taken a domestic plane ride was when I graduated from highschool in 1978 and went to Manila to pursue my college education. There was only one airline that time it was Philippine Airline's and scrumptious lunch is still served. My first international travel was in 1990's on official business when I went to Hong Kong via Phil. Airlines. I'd used locally based airlines except the trip to China when I took China based airlines.
I like China airlines lavished food šŸ˜

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I rode on China Southern when I went to Auckland. My stop over was Guangzhou, China . It's so huge plane and it's so new that time.
I took that one too in 2019 when we went to Guangzhou and going back to Manila. they're very strict with baggage contents and my companion's luggage was even opened physically after passing through xray.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I took that one too in 2019 when we went to Guangzhou and going back to Manila. they're very strict with baggage contents and my companion's luggage was even opened physically after passing through xray.
My baggage was not checked because it was brought directly to the counter from Laguindingan airport. I only picked up my luggage in Auckland Airport.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
It
It was the flight going back to Manila that they're strict with the baggage. On our route from Manila to China it was easier.
Yes I agree they're very strict in their immigration. I observed it when I went home from Jilin Province, North China passing Xiamen Airport.

Back