Have you had a ride on an EV? Mind to share the experience?

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.401
Raw Dex
$0.001
Electric Vehicles seem to be the next big thing that would happen to the automobile industry. In some countries, EVs are already operational. As a person, I would love to part of the EV revolution.

Have you ever had a ride on an EV? What can you say about it ?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.831
I hope to have an electric vehicle one day because it is an environmentally friendly option. By taking such a simple step, I want to contribute towards the protection of Mother Earth.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
We have never owned a electric vehicle. But I am very much positive that our next purchase might be one electric vehicle. Though I don't own one, I had chances a couple of times to get a ride in electric vehicle. We have gone to airport in cabs that were electric. Yesterday, I got a ride from my friend who owns electric vehicle. All the rides that I have got in electric vehicle have been smooth, especially it's noiseless.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
I have never been on one before, though I doubt it would be all that different from our regular cars.
It's a bit different and you will actually notice it. It makes zero noise when we start it or drive it. And when I say zero noise, I literally mean it. Moreover, electric vehicles have auto gear shift. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Back