Have you heard of time wall?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
I've come across this site through offers when I logged in to coinpayu. This is the best site that I've come across that will give you good points for taking surveys and clicking ads. Minimum withdrawal is 100 points which is equivalent to 2 satoshis. Taking survey gives more points.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
I've come across this site through offers when I logged in to coinpayu. This is the best site that I've come across that will give you good points for taking surveys and clicking ads. Minimum withdrawal is 100 points which is equivalent to 2 satoshis. Taking survey gives more points.
They request KYC verification once you establish a successful survey and verification takes some days if you are ready to do this, otherwise they do not pay me my 25,000 points unless KYC and documents are provided and disables tasks and PTC and cash outs means if you are ready for doing such kind of transactions.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
It is my first time hearing about that site, but it seems I lack interest. I cannot anymore manage my time. I only focus on RIF, POst Bucks, and Mylot.
They are not the same thing. RIF and Post Bucks and My Lot are paid per post while the other site is based on micro-jobs. You could find a micro job section on paid-to-post sites but it is not the main activity to earn there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
They are not the same thing. RIF and Post Bucks and My Lot are paid per post while the other site is based on micro-jobs. You could find a micro job section on paid-to-post sites but it is not the main activity to earn there.
I no longer add my online work, I have an offline job and offline business. I just want to relax myself through posting in a forum and have fun in Mylot with my friends there.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
They request KYC verification once you establish a successful survey and verification takes some days if you are ready to do this, otherwise they do not pay me my 25,000 points unless KYC and documents are provided and disables tasks and PTC and cash outs means if you are ready for doing such kind of transactions.
[/QUOTE

What is KYC verification? I didn't encounter that kind of verification.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
@relcap23 I have completed one survey of 23000 points and requires from me. May you are lucky for not encoutering such kind of verification but this is my case. May they do selective KYC for accounts.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
@relcap23 I have completed one survey of 23000 points and requires from me. May you are lucky for not encoutering such kind of verification but this is my case. May they do selective KYC for accounts.
Maybe it's required in your country. I was able to withdraw several times and transferred to coinpayu. But before one is qualified for tasks you have to answer 30 test questions and must pass a certain average.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I really liked timewall you could get a few hundred satoshis in a short time using it, but since they implemented KYC I abandoned it, a panel of offers asking for KYC, I really don't get it.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.996
I really liked timewall you could get a few hundred satoshis in a short time using it, but since they implemented KYC I abandoned it, a panel of offers asking for KYC, I really don't get it.
Maybe KYC is only requested in your country. Yes timewall is generousnin giving satoshis.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I'm just knowing about this site but good to know that it's one of the best site out there giving one good points for taking surveys and clicking ads which is great

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Maybe KYC is only requested in your country. Yes timewall is generousnin giving satoshis.
I do not think, since I saw other users in forums complaining about this from different countries, you have not had to pass KYC? It would be strange if it were only in some countries.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It's my first time to hear about the site. It it's legit it's good to try. There's nothing wrong about knowing the real score of that site. I'll check it tomorrow morning.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
I do not think, since I saw other users in forums complaining about this from different countries, you have not had to pass KYC? It would be strange if it were only in some countries.
He has not performed any survey so this is logical but once he has performed its first survey like for 23500 points or any amount he will get tasks banned and also he will get clicks banned and request KYC to cash out. If he continue performing only tasks this will not happen.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
I have not also heard about it and this is my first time of hearing about it but we need to see someone post the payment proof first.
As my account was banned on the time wall until KYC was performed I have no recent payment proof but to resume it is paying to the partner website and the partner website giving credit to your account.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I do enjoy timewall sometimes there are very good tasks for me to complete and I'm very happy about it it required KYC for me to even do clicks wich was very wierd to me

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
For sure these types of earning sites are just a waste of time for me. Imagine earning 2 satoshi in weeks. I bet they are not for everyone like me.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
For sure these types of earning sites are just a waste of time for me. Imagine earning 2 satoshi in weeks. I bet they are not for everyone like me.
You could earn much more if you do referral marketing means buying and selling the referrals from people but it seems you need to invest some kind of money otherwise you will not earn a decent amount of money just by clicking.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I think timewall is slower than classic faucets. I will stick rather to it. Combine few it can bring more satoshi. I saw timewall on several sites but I didn't join it anywhere.

Back