Have You Heard Of Voice Over Business?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Voice-over is a business that is mostly done by entertainers. Voice-over means that they will record your voice and use it continuously for a program.
For example, if you try to call someone and the number is not reachable, the voice that tells you that the number is not reachable is a voice-over entertainer.
I know how to do it well and I'm looking for gigs.
Have you tried it?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.733
I have never tried it but I think it's a good way to earn if your voice is perfect and you get selected for some project and I'm aware of one Indian girl that is dubbing for a cartoon series and they are making good money

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I wish I could have such a job as I have a good voice and can change my voice as per the character. I didn't know that such jobs pay well. @Ginger are you talking about the one dubs the voice for Doraemon?

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Voice-over is a business that is mostly done by entertainers. Voice-over means that they will record your voice and use it continuously for a program.
For example, if you try to call someone and the number is not reachable, the voice that tells you that the number is not reachable is a voice-over entertainer.
Have you tried it?
First of all, best of luck to you. Secondly, I would love to participate in such a gig - if you find more information on this - please do let all of us know. Thanks in advance!

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have never tried it but I think it's a good way to earn if your voice is perfect and you get selected for some project and I'm aware of one Indian girl that is dubbing for a cartoon series and they are making good money
Sometimes your voice may be the perfect voice that they need for the gig so it is about training yourself how to speak well

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I always wanted to do voice over job when I was young. I even wanted to be on a radio as DJ. Well, I heard that this is a good job that pays high. They can be in animation, dubbing, radio, commercials and others.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
For real? You want to be a DJ. Do you know how to mix songs? Were you ever a DJ?
Not a DJ who do the song mixing. But a radio dj. I actually applied in two radio stations after graduation. But since I don't have much knowledge and experience, I was not hired. I always wanted to pursue journalism or broadcasting. But after my 4-year course in college, I looked for employment right away.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Not a DJ who do the song mixing. But a radio dj. I actually applied in two radio stations after graduation. But since I don't have much knowledge and experience, I was not hired. I always wanted to pursue journalism or broadcasting. But after my 4-year course in college, I looked for employment right away.
Ooh that's okay to. I understand the kind of radio DJ that you mean. It is a good one if you can get a job with it

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050

What subject you had in graduation? My parents never had allowed me to become a RJ as being I bright student they always wanted me to be an engineer or a doctor. It's sad we dont allow to choose a profession to our kids.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
What subject you had in graduation? My parents never had allowed me to become a RJ as being I bright student they always wanted me to be an engineer or a doctor. It's sad we dont allow to choose a profession to our kids.
English dear friend. What funny thing was, when my Mathematics teacher in high school saw me one time, she asked what was my course in college, I told her major in English. She took a deep breath and asked me why I did not take course math related? Maybe she remembered me answering her problem solving and trigonometry formulas.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
English dear friend. What funny thing was, when my Mathematics teacher in high school saw me one time, she asked what was my course in college, I told her major in English. She took a deep breath and asked me why I did not take course math related? Maybe she remembered me answering her problem solving and trigonometry formulas.

You did what you liked in your life but I didn't. I was interested in mathematics and wanted to do PhD in it and wanted to be a professor in a college but I could not do it. Even today my friends and even kids say I am good at teaching.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you tried it?
I didn't know a random person can make money from voiceover, my initial thought was that this GIG is only meant for artist. Even when I searched for voiceover jobs on the web i was impressed with the offers saw although i don't know if they will really pay for the job.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
You did what you liked in your life but I didn't. I was interested in mathematics and wanted to do PhD in it and wanted to be a professor in a college but I could not do it. Even today my friends and even kids say I am good at teaching.
Still okay friend. Our identity cannot be found from the degree we finished or the job we never had. My course that I finished can also be used as a teacher. I taught in a private college years ago but only for 1 semester. I did not continue.

Back