Have you invested your money somewhere?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing money now has become really important thing. This is due to the fact that inflation has soared and now it is required to invest money in order to battle inflation. People who are not investing money right now are making a really huge mistake and I think that investing money right now will make it possible for people to survive tomorrow. So, have you invested your money somewhere?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yes, with the current low interest rate, putting money in savings account cannot help your money to grow. To fight inflation, I buy dividend paying blue chip stocks, mutual funds, bonds and physical gold. Only investment can make money work for you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.763
Yes having an investment is extremely important, especially if you really want to make money. At the moment i do not have my money invested anywhere yet, but i am hoping to make some investments very soon.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.683
For now, I have not invested money anywhere. I plan on doing so soon so that I can start earning passive income. It is important for sure to invest as you cannot depend on one source of income these days.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am investing my money and I am not wrong in my mild tea business. I also engage in buying small lots property.

Tea is consumed a lot in my country. Almost each and every person drinks tea. However, I do not like to drink tea. Regardless of this, this business is booming a lot.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
I invested my money in gold not now but many years before and it given me handsome profit. Investment in gold remain all time favourite as I feel it will never give you loss.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I invested my money in gold not now but many years before and it given me handsome profit. Investment in gold remain all time favourite as I feel it will never give you loss.
If you invest your money in gold, it is a very good business and you are going to make decent money from it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I invested in gold recently I don't know how it will play out but I hope that I will get some profit I'm not a huge fan of investing but I invest sometimes here and there

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing money now has become really important thing. This is due to the fact that inflation has soared and now it is required to invest money in order to battle inflation. People who are not investing money right now are making a really huge mistake and I think that investing money right now will make it possible for people to survive tomorrow. So, have you invested your money somewhere?
I am currently investing my money in HVD. It is popularly known as Hive Backed Dollars where I earn 20% of my money ay the end of every month. It is a very good investment

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am currently investing my money in HVD. It is popularly known as Hive Backed Dollars where I earn 20% of my money ay the end of every month. It is a very good investment

As far as I know, the Hive backed dollar is actually a cryptocurrency. It is pegged to the dollar. So, its value depends entirely on the value of dollar.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as I know, the Hive backed dollar is actually a cryptocurrency. It is pegged to the dollar. So, its value depends entirely on the value of dollar.
I am glad that you know about it but you are surely going to make 20% of your money at the end of every month so you can invest in it if you are interested and it is very reliable

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No doubt, investment is a very wise and worthy decision any human should think of, because it will come handy and save you from the days of trouble, I'm currently investing into some cryptocurrency coins, but I'm still on it, still making some research in order to invest in the right coins.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No doubt, investment is a very wise and worthy decision any human should think of, because it will come handy and save you from the days of trouble, I'm currently investing into some cryptocurrency coins, but I'm still on it, still making some research in order to invest in the right coins.
Investment is very good but the only thing that discourages people is when they have invested in some platforms or some companies and they could not get back their money

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have actually invested my money else where as it is not an online investment that I made bit rather I did so on animal which in the next few months and years I would be having lots of it in my house.
If there is any investment that I try my best to run away from, it is online investments as it is the most risky investment one could do.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have actually invested my money else where as it is not an online investment that I made bit rather I did so on animal which in the next few months and years I would be having lots of it in my house.
If there is any investment that I try my best to run away from, it is online investments as it is the most risky investment one could do.
It is good to invest your money as long as you know that it is an investment which you know about very well and it is surely going to yield profit. It is good for everyone to invest

Back