Have you involved in doing offline business ever?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
My own business as a music production outlet is a hybrid. It can be done both online and offline. I majorly work offline though. At the end, offline businesses are much easier to manage in my own kind of business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have always been doing offline business that I'm interested in. offline business can be very lucrative if you put the necessary precautions in place and go for business that people want
Yes. Offline business is good and profitable. But you must also try to embark on online business as well because businesses are being projected towards online formats. Online business is a good business to invest in now.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe a lot of people starts with offline business. It is lucrative but time consuming. I was selling all things data. I made money but I stopped after a while

I was actually helping my mother to run her offline business of selling red oil when I was still living with her and it's a business that we do on daily basis including on Saturdays.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
Offline business is good and profitable. You just have to find out what you can do for a long time. I like offline business but I can do better with online business as well

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
Many years before when online business concept was not common, I opened a book stall, I orient it in all aspect and purely doing it without any support of online. It started good but after sometime due to less number of customers I closed the shop.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many years before when online business concept was not common, I opened a book stall, I orient it in all aspect and purely doing it without any support of online. It started good but after sometime due to less number of customers I closed the shop.
Ohh, what do you think could have led to the low turnout of customers, those are part of the problems one face with offline business, it requires you putting in much effort day in day out.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes. I have been involved in running an offline business in multiple instances. The most memorable of these experiences is when I was briefly hired by a merchant to sell ceramic plates by the roadside in a major city. I believe this work enabled me to earn important business and interpersonal skills.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure you learnt some business rudiments like price haggling that would be beneficial in the future. Street business is one kind of business that helps you to build smartness. I value these kind of experiences.
Yes. I have been involved in running an offline business in multiple instances. The most memorable of these experiences is when I was briefly hired by a merchant to sell ceramic plates by the roadside in a major city. I believe this work enabled me to earn important business and interpersonal skills.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure you learnt some business rudiments like price haggling that would be beneficial in the future. Street business is one kind of business that helps you to build smartness. I value these kind of experiences.
I have been engaged in offline business and would still continue to be involve in it. Offline business is profitable only if you are skilled in it. Also, you can combine the two that is online and offline business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
I have always been doing offline business that I'm interested in. offline business can be very lucrative if you put the necessary precautions in place and go for business that people want
I had started running the Kiosk business in my locality back then on the year 2018.
The business however collapsed during the covid 19 pandemic in the year 2020 for that matter.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Doing offline business is not an easy task. Did you ever involve in offline business ? If so, what type of business you did and what is the detail?
i will say mine is semi online, semi offline, cause i take orders from customers online, then delivery to them offline, sometimes i do get offline orders, like through word of mouth.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Same with me I have been doing offline business as well but I stop and continue with my online business just recently now am operating full time online it's another better way to boast my financial state

Back