Have you joined Honey Gain? What can you say?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I joined Honey Gain 2 years ago. It was among the hottest site that pays that time. I do not know if you're a member of that site. I joined that site because of curiosity. And I didn't stay too long on that site because of my observations. One is after I downloaded it to my laptop it directs my android phone and it was so sudden that I wasn't able to hold it. Then I was paid for my application at $6. Well, I was excited and I didn't do anything. I just shared that business to my friends. Then my earnings reached more to $12 in the 4th day but I decided to quit.

The reason why I quit was, the next day, early morning, I noticed my celfon almost drained so also my laptop. Then I reviewed about the site's rules and other things and I also watched videos about Honey Gain. The reason why my gadgets drained is hard to explain. But I saw the proofs of payments of the members up to thousand dollars Please share us here about your experience with Honey Gain. It's also among ads here in RIF. Thanks for sharing.

Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not a member or haven't visited the site or used the app. I think it is using most of the phone battery while it is open. That's the reason the battery drains so fast. Is the app lets you earn from referral because you said that the earning increased when you let others know the business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I am not a member or haven't visited the site or used the app. I think it is using most of the phone battery while it is open. That's the reason the battery drains so fast. Is the app lets you earn from referral because you said that the earning increased when you let others know the business.
My phone and laptop drained despite they are put off and that is the reason why I disable the app on my laptop and mobile phone. Our earnings increase due to current usage and the traffic.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.120
I had this before but deleted due to the slowness of earning. I did not even reached the minimum payout. Besides the point, it makes my computer slow and not good for my teaching stunt online.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined Honey Gain 2 years ago. It was among the hottest site that pays that time. I do not know if you're a member of that site. I joined that site because of curiosity. And I didn't stay too long on that site because of my observations. One is after I downloaded it to my laptop it directs my android phone and it was so sudden that I wasn't able to hold it. Then I was paid for my application at $6. Well, I was excited and I didn't do anything. I just shared that business to my friends. Then my earnings reached more to $12 in the 4th day but I decided to quit.

The reason why I quit was, the next day, early morning, I noticed my celfon almost drained so also my laptop. Then I reviewed about the site's rules and other things and I also watched videos about Honey Gain. The reason why my gadgets drained is hard to explain. But I saw the proofs of payments of the members up to thousand dollars Please share us here about your experience with Honey Gain. It's also among ads here in RIF. Thanks for sharing.
I had it since last year but I stopped using it because it's so slow and pay out is so high. I might just delete it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I was making very little money on Honeygain, then I was forced to move to another place. I had internet connection problems,so I could not use honeygain and balance is now zero.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Yes, I have joined Honeygain and some similar apps as well. The pay rates are very low for sure. You earn a few cents per day.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined honeygain a while back. Worst mistake. I was really active on it on a daily basis. I reached minimum payout after 6 months but when I tried to withdraw my account was banned. I was so upset. I tried to reach out to them but I never got a response.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Yes, I have joined Honeygain and some similar apps as well. The pay rates are very low for sure. You earn a few cents per day.
But I saw in video and proof of payments in thousand dollars. In one day I earned $6, but I disable the app. My mobile phone and laptop drained the next day.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.810
Due to rumors that it takes longer to earn money on this website and that it slows down computers, I decided not to sign up. I don't want my productivity and efficiency at my online job to suffer.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Due to rumors that it takes longer to earn money on this website and that it slows down computers, I decided not to sign up. I don't want my productivity and efficiency at my online job to suffer.
Post automatically merged:

@relcap23 hi Flor good morning, a forum site isn't like Mylot where we're paid liking, we need to post or reply to a post. That's how we're paid hehe.

Last edited:

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't join websites like these that use our internet and they are silently mining on our device and may use our private data, photos, videos, text, contacts so they are not safe.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I don't join websites like these that use our internet and they are silently mining on our device and may use our private data, photos, videos, text, contacts so they are not safe.
Those are also the reasons why I disabled the app on my mobile phone and laptop. Every morning when I checked or opened my cellar phone, it is empty, and drained so also my laptop, But they were all put off but how come they site were able to drain my stuff, I gave instant justice by disabling them .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Main reason to quit this site is, it drain our batteries. I also have very bad experience of mining site they too drain batteries.
That is one main reason why many left HoneyGain, it drains our cellular phone batteries and laptop. I am also thinking that they might also steal some of our important documents and data from our gadgets.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Honey gain is not working in every country, I think it works better in high traffic locations.

Back