Have you joined Honey Gain? What can you say?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
I have not joined Honeygain. A friend of mine introduced me to the site but i was not interested in joining at that point. I wonder if it is still a reliable site.
It could be as extra income of money for a person however this website has low earning scheme unless you have referred a lot of people to join under you and this case you may reach the payout, but in solo mining mode it is quite hard.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined honeygain few years back and i head about it on a YouTube video and the creator of the videos said that its very amazing platform and it pays you very good money and i was very exited to earn from it but after some time the coin never increased and i was very mad and uninstall it.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
I joined honeygain few years back and i head about it on a YouTube video and the creator of the videos said that its very amazing platform and it pays you very good money and i was very exited to earn from it but after some time the coin never increased and i was very mad and uninstall it.
The coin's practical value is 1 $ and then you get 5 $ and need to mine 15 $ which means you earn 1 year 20 $ that seems not a reasonable amount of money so referring friends is something crucial to earning something meaningful in life.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The coin's practical value is 1 $ and then you get 5 $ and need to mine 15 $ which means you earn 1 year 20 $ that seems not a reasonable amount of money so referring friends is something crucial to earning something meaningful in life.
I think so, the platform pays good money for those who have many referral users under them, and i think they don't pay you that much if you don't have many device and referrals, i have tried with different internet connection speed and i realize that they are not looking for internet speed.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It could be as extra income of money for a person however this website has low earning scheme unless you have referred a lot of people to join under you and this case you may reach the payout, but in solo mining mode it is quite hard.
If that is the case, then i don't see my self signing up and working on the Honeygain site. This is because i don't think i can refer people to work on a site with a low earning scheme.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
I stopped engaging with Honey Gain app though it seemed promising, but I felt worried about my laptop and mobile phones. The next day they are all drained despite not being used. Honey gain drained them.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I stopped engaging with Honey Gain app though it seemed promising, but I felt worried about my laptop and mobile phones. The next day they are all drained despite not being used. Honey gain drained them.
Yeah honegain app runes on the background and they let you know that when you install the app on your device, when i try to run the app it heats my device and sometimes i think it uses more than my internet because why would my phone heats when it only using my free internet.

Back