Have you joined Honey Gain? What can you say?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
My experience was worse because it consumed all of my data and I had to pay for another data subscription.
That's so sad and so bad. That site is good for nothing. It kills people's interest and leaves a bad experience with them. Others received good pay, I dunno if they're telling the truth. I was messaged by the site to get back but I ignored the message. Just imagine the price of the laptop battery if always drained?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I also left that site, in fact, I left the site with my earning in the amount of $6. But that amount drained my gadgets perfectly because in the morning my laptop and mobile phones were all in deep sleep battery low bat. After hearing the feedback from people in Mylot, I immediately uninstalled the app.
Yea it does drain the battery quite a bit but personally I don't have much troubles with it sure it pays very little and it takes forever to reach payment threshold buy since it's very passive way to earn it's not that bad

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
I had heard of Honeygain but had never actually used it but was always curious about it. I am glad that I stumbled across this thread though as it seems that it may be somewhere that is not something many would want to be involved in. It's a shame that some people ended up having to get him with their issues for others to find out though.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
in my own opinion it is not a good way to make that a lot of money. You can only make money from it if you can be able to refer a lot of people and you have access to steady free wifi.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I can say that Honeygain was a drag for me since this app modified the IP I do not know why, I guess it was because they were interfering with my bandwidth, and I had problems with some services that said I used proxy, I had to uninstall Honeygain

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Honeygain is for instance a data sharing app. I ta actually sells the personal data of its users for third parties. What the app actually does is cutting a share of the money earned to pay the users and the rest keeps it for itself

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Yes, I managed to register on the site, but on the 2nd day I deactivated it. Because I think it really drains my internet data package. Usually I don't spend more than 2GB, but I used up more than 2GB this time. Even though I only use my cellphone, it doesn't make much sense. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Honeygain site favors members from United States of America. One Mylotter from USA earned big at $68 a month. Therefore that site is a racist. They better clarify their agenda to hire only their favorites Just imagine those are hoping but turnout losing.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I did not join Honeygain, but I did some research about the site and looked through some reviews and I was able to know that the site is not really good for people that do not use free data

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Many members on Honeygain gained well but others do not. The reason behind it is they lack perseverance and patience. That site is still kicking and alive to mean it continues to operate and pay members.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
I have not been to the Honeygain site yet to earn but from what I got to learn about it is that it takes a lot of time before one would be able to earn enough that is upto the minimum amount for pay out. With this I do not even need to try it out and see if I can be able earn from the Honeygain.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I have not been to the Honeygain site yet to earn but from what I got to learn about it is that it takes a lot of time before one would be able to earn enough that is upto the minimum amount for pay out. With this I do not even need to try it out and see if I can be able earn from the Honeygain.
There are members there who earned well, maybe they are too patient to do tasks there. I am also a member of HG but I left the site with $ 6 earnings. It drains my gadgets the next day despite I put off them.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
I have not joined Honeygain. A friend of mine introduced me to the site but i was not interested in joining at that point. I wonder if it is still a reliable site.

Back